Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel

Name: Koi

Species: Hellborn Aquatic demon from the envy ring

Age: 20

Height: 5'11

Weight: 186 lbs

Gender: female

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Personality: Koi often comes off as akward and aloof to those that don't know her. She's rather quiet being more of an active listener than a talker. Koi is an imaginative and idealistic individual with strong beliefs which can often make her seem rather judgemental at times despite her open mindedness. She can be a bit scatterbrained at times and is often forgetful but she's extremely loyal and caring.

Occupation: She's currently working at IMP but she does part time at an aquarium which is where she first met Blitzø. (She used to swim around in the performer's tank with other performers as a part of the aquarium. It was mostly to provide additional entertainment but many have mistaken her and other performers for actual aquarium creatures.)

Appearance:

Likes: Koi enjoys swiming, eating sweets, and daydreaming. She also enjoys binge watching shows and making art so you can often find her drawing' singing, dancing, or writing poetry.

Dislikes: Koi cannot stand the heat too well since it can dry out her scales if it isn't human and that can end up causing irritation or pain. Koi can't stand when others force their beliefs or ideas onto others and she isn't that big a fan of kids since she finds them creepy and sometimes gross.

Background: Koi was born and raised in the Envy ring to two rather well known old school musicians. She was raised alongside 2 other pups and is the middle child.

Other: Koi usually carries around spray bottles full of water to keep their scales hydrated when they travel around the other rings. Koi also isn't a big fan of clothes since they can feel too restrictive or get annoying when it comes to her tail or gills so she often wears the bear minimum and sticks with loose clothes for comfort.

Crush: Depends