"Oh yeah, (Y/N), you have that mission to fall in love, right?" He asked, receiving a shy nod from the girl at the reminder of her first odd task. 

"Yes, what about it?" 

"Be careful with the guys you're with, prefect." Deuce warned the (h/c) girl. 

"Like the headmaster said, the guys in this academy are a greedy bunch, so someone could swoop in and even claim you as theirs," Ace agreed. 

"I'll be careful," (Y/N) assured the two. "Besides, I am not letting anyone "claim" me when they're not even the one I love." 

"Atta girl," the ginger-haired male approved. 

"We've still got time before class, and I wanna know more about the other dorms. We're going to observe your apology, Ace!" The creature said, enthusiastic. 

"I'm not some exhibit! Screw this!" 

+ + + 

As the group headed to the Heartslabyul dormitory using the mirror for it, they were all finally at the entrance. 

"This is gorgeous! It couldn't be more different than ours!" Grim marveled.

"Ours is still in development." (Y/N) sighed, honestly, the great difference was depressing for the girl. 

Even so, the monster's words were not a lie.

The dormitory building was that of a red and white castle as a stone pavement was found in between the rose trees. A lamp post was at the (h/c) girl's side with the Heartslabyul flag on it. Finally, in the middle of it all, was a small fountain. 

As the four walked around the maze of Heartslabyul, they all spotted an orange-haired male with his back turned who was. . . strangely painting the roses red. 

"Crap, crap, I've gotta get these roses painted," the male muttered. 

"Oh, somebody is here." Grim pointed out loud. 

"Oh, watch out. Any paint splatters and my head will be off." 

"Is this deja vu?" The (h/c) girl asked herself in recall of her strange dream last night. 

This did not go unheard by the male as he faced the group with his green eyes. 

"Hm? Do you all need something?"

"What are you doing with that?" Ace asked. 

"This? As you can see, I'm painting the roses red!"

"Eh? Why would you?" Deuce followed. 

The green-eyed male hums, amused. "Your reactions are fresh, so cute!"

"Now that I take a good look at you, all of you are the freshmen that busted the one billion madol chandelier yesterday!" 

The reminder sent a wave of embarrassment on the four. 

"We're gonna hear about the chandelier incident until we graduate," the ginger sulked. 

The magicless being bit her lip at the ginger's words at the end. Yes, he was someone (Y/N) considered a great person in the academy. Even so, she still could not see herself staying in the school for that long. 

I miss mom, I miss dad. She thought but still kept a straight face. 

Deuce, who also took note of the words of his fellow dorm member's at the end, gave her a look to assure her. 

Touched by the action, she smiled at him as the third year's voice calling out Ace brought the two out of their silent exchange. 

"And you're the one who added on more punishment by stealing the dorm leader's tart last night! I feel so lucky getting to meet the notorious newcomers first thing in the morning!"