CHAPTER IV

~ * ~

~ * ~

"That is quite the predicament." Crowley said as he began to conclude everything (Y/N) just said based on his understanding.

"You say that someone--a man chained and asked you through a mirror if you were to do anything for your lover whom you are yet to meet. When you said yes, you fell unconscious and found yourself in Night Raven College."

"Yes, headmaster," the girl nodded.

"If so, that may have relation with your homeland not being present on any of the maps." The headmaster pushed the said objects away and adjusted his mask.

"Now that it's come to this, it's possible that you've been summoned from another planet. Perhaps, even a parallel world due to some sort of trouble."

"That's why the Dark Mirror said it wasn't anywhere in this world." The (h/c) girl recalled as worries began to plague her mind once again.

How am I supposed to go back home then? It wasn't possible earlier. Mom and dad are probably worried sick now too! What's going to happen now? She fretted.

"In addition to that, the Dark Mirror said you did not have magic, but something of the sort was cast on you." The black-haired man added until his eyes landed on the girl's hand.

"(Y/N), what is that on your right hand?"

Turning to her hand, wondering just what in the world he was referring to, her eyes widened.

"This wasn't here before. . ."

At the back of her hand, below her ring finger, was a symbol of a red heart on the verge of breaking. In the middle of the gap was a was a string of the same color trying to bind it together again.

"Allow me to have a look." The magic user said, and the girl immediately complied.

"This is someone's Unique Magic." He mumbled before diverting his attention to the non-magic user once again.

"Recalling the question you were asked and this mark, he must have the ability to know of people's connections by a certain symbol placed when used." He released his hold on her then continued.

"This in particular is for lovers and out of all the places in Twisted Wonderland, you landed in the most prestigious academy. If so, your soulmate being in here is a high possibility, but his mark was erased."

"I thought I was brought here to be a pawn for a horrible plan, but," (Y/N) paused and ran a hand through her her hair with a distressed expression.