- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 ∘ ˊˎ -

Start from the beginning

" where are you going Mr. [ M/N ] ? " Speedwagon asked you while you were grabbing your car keys and coat. " i'm gonna be out for a moment, me and my team are going to look for clues, you stay here okay ? ".

" but it's already dark outside, could you wait for tomorrow ? you look tired " Speedwagon argues back. " it's okay, i'm not that tired oh.. and also tell my parents that i will be out and that i will probably be home in 2 or 3 days okay ? " with that you walked out to your car.

several weeks has passed and the murderer has been captured. it's was fairly easy to find the murderer, the first mistake he did was to leave the murder weapon in the house which is a gun. the gun contains fingerprints which was then recognised as his fingerprints. the trial will be held next month much to your dismay, the faster this guy is in jail the better it'll be.

now that the murderer was captured, time to get to the real business. kind of...

" Robert, i need to talk to you about something... " you said to him in the kitchen after washing the dishes while your parents are upstairs. " yes ? " Speedwagon asked as he wipe the plates. " it's about where you're going to stay... i was looking for a child that i can adopt for a while now... are you interested ?... i mean it's okay if you don't want to, i completely understand " you asked him hesitantly.

it would be hard for him to get over his parents death, the incident was like yesterday in his mind. The funeral will be held in 2 weeks, you insisted on paying for it.

".... It would be nice... i suppose... but i don't want to be a burden or anything !.. " you gave him a soft gaze, he has such good manners " no.. Robert you would never be a burden to me... so it's a yes ? " you asked him as he nods with a small smile decorating his face.

it made you so so happy that you hugged him and gave him the biggest smile.

" that's wonderful to hear ".

❝ 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☼ ━━━━━━━

the first few days Caesar was still stiff around you and [ H/N ]

the first few days Caesar was still stiff around you and [ H/N ]. he choses his words carefully and for a child, that's impressive. but he's already starting to warm up to [ H/N ], cause' he spends more time with him unlike you, who's busy most of the time. but overtime he is warming up to you.

[ H/N ] is the one who usually pick Caesar up from school and you're the one who takes Caesar to school. after school hours [ H/N ] and Caesar would either bake, watch a movie, clean up the house, or going out to buy groceries and other stuff, they aren't always active around the house, relaxing with each other is most common. in the weekends you're mostly at home either relaxing or doing some extra paper work.

a lot of people fear you because of your cold, stoic personality and would cower away if they saw that icy glare dedicated to them. you never really show emotions to other people, you only show them to the special people in your life, your husband, Caesar and your parents.