Chapter 2 Houses

"Lets do this Fred!" Stephano said. Fredrick yelled back. "Alright Stephanie!" Stephano turned and threw the knife towards Fredrick, hitting a demonic black and purple creature. Fredrick pointed his bow at Stephano and then noticed the demon. "Hey! What the.....oh, thanks." Stephano ran up and grabbed his dagger and then yelled. "Next awesome weapon we find is mine!" Fredrick yelled back. "Maybe!" They both finished off the rest of the demons and returned to Gaban. Gaban said ecstatically. "Stephanie, Fredrick, you have returned!" Stephano started to pull out his knife. Fredrick punched him in the face." What is wrong with y-!" And then he saw it. It was a dragon looking thing. Stephano asked. "Is that a.. Dragon?" Gaban replied. "No, it is much worse, that is Gilangi, he is the demonic god of shape shifting. Gilangi is one of the five demonic gods, together they form the circle of dark blood." Fredrick yelled. "Well i don't care who or what it is, lets kill it!" Gaban replied. "No we cant, they have been challenged many times by the strongest of warriors, but none have accomplished their quest. Stephano asked. "What can we do?" Gaban said. "Wait." Fred yelled. "Thats it!" Gaban answered. "Yes." After a while of watching Gilangi circle, he left. Gaban continued his story of the circle. "There is Botheus, demonic god of manipulation. Alandrous, god of destruction. Monatreous, god of elements. Nomori, god of the thieves. And Gilangi. There was once a sixth, but he has been missing for years. Some say he ran to the mountains after refusing to do what the circle told. I believe his name was flagurus, but I am unsure of what he is capable of." Stephano asked. "Well anyway, since we saved your camp, do we get a reward?" Gaban replied. "Of corse, follow me." Gaban took the two adventures to a small row of houses." Gaban said. "We have two houses available for you. Stephanie, I have a question for you." Stephano said. "Its Stephano, but anyway, what is your question." Gaban said. "In our armory, we have a weapon for you, or you could take the best of the two houses." Stephano thought to himself. "Yes! Im finally gonna get a cool weapon!" Stephano yelled. "Weapon, weapon! I want the weapon!" Gaban lead them to the armory. Here you go Stephanie. Gaban laid a lizard in Stephano's hand. Stephano asked. "Why did you just give me a lizard? This isn't a weapon." Gaban exclaimed. "Yes it is, if you take care of him for a few days, he will grow into a mini dragon and he will fight for you." Stephano said. "Awesome, this has definitely got to be the best weapon ever!" Gaban sneaked in. Oh, and by the way, he can only eat the fire fruit and they only exist in flametourus and he will die if he doesn't have one every three days. Stephano asked. Wait what?" Gaban responded. "Nothing, lets go to your houses." They arrived at two buildings. Gaban pointed to a large mansion. "Fredrick, that is your home." Fredrick shouted. "Yes, awesome!" And then he pointed to a cardboard box. "And thats your home Stephanie." Stephano fell to the ground. "WHY ME!?" Fredrick walked into his home. "This is so cool, its got a hot tub, and is that a butler?" Fredrick walked out of the house with a turkey leg in one hand and a flaming sword in the other. Stephano asked. "Where did you get that!?!?" Fred replied. "Found it." Stephano said in a (sort of) calm way. "Do you know how badly I want to punch you right now?" Fredrick said. "Well if you did that, my private guard will come after you." Stephano screamed. "IM SO DONE!"