0.1

《 0.1 - 一 》

"Why do you like doing this kind of stuff by yourself, [Name]?"

In the skies, a medium-sized black and red spaceship was seen, inside it was a woman spinning a knife between her fingers while looking at the background just outside the resilient glass, not worried about controlling the spaceship since her small companionship was already doing it.

Her companionship consisted of a machine that was the size of an artichoke and could levitate named Ghost, which wasn't very creative from [Name] since the small robot is already known as, well, a Ghost. His shell was mainly purple-colored but there were various details in gold, a pair of dark gray non-sharp horns visible on the top of his shell. His weirdly shaped optics glanced at his guardian before returning his gaze to the comms inside the ship.

Upon hearing her teammate in her communication device, the woman put the knife back in its sheath strapped to her armor leg and quickly sat in the comfortable chair, she pushed her [short/medium]¹ [hair color] locks back and adjusted the hood of her cloak better so her small companion could get comfortable in her neck, which he quickly did.

"Are you really sure about this, H?" The same male voice asked, using the nickname he liked to use to address her, "That is a pretty dangerous idea. You don't need to go alone, you know me and Jin-5 would happily go with you."

"There's a reason why she's a Hunter, Jihoon." Another male voice chimed in, but this time this voice sounded more robotic, "While yes, I would gladly go with her to escape the future boredom, you know Hunters like danger and rather work alone. And since this is a great situation for both situations, her pp got hard." he joked, chuckling.

"Was the last part necessary, Jin?" The only female in the conversation sighed in exasperation with her teammate's weird sense of humor.

"Was it a lie?"

"Do I need to answer that?"

"You know," The calmer robotic voice chirped at the woman's side, "Times like this I really question if you two really are leaders of one of the best clans there are in the Last City."

Both the Titan and Hunter protested in their own ways, with the former just being loud and the latter just gently poking the shell.

"But Jin's right, there's no need to worry, I'm sure this will be a quick trip." The female Hunter assured her fireteam, "Just focus on your duties, and win a bunch of crucible games for me, okay?"

"You heard the shorty, Jihoon. Put more faith in her, will you?" Jin-5 mused towards his Warlock partner.

"You know she's not short, Titan, it's not her fault you're gigantic." Jihoon sighed deeply, "And don't rile her up, please. My head can't handle her insulting you in the most creative ways she can think of."

Right on cue, the smaller Hunter murmured a small, "You... Responsable bitch goblin."

Both Jin-5 and [Name] could hear Jihoon facepalming, "I literally don't have enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel right now."

The Titan just cackled.

+ིི+ུ➛тɪмᴇ sкɪᴘ

"We've reached our destination." Ghost informed his partner as the ship landed as gracefully as a vehicle that weighs tons could.

The [hair color]-haired female quickly prepared herself, strapping her adored sniper rifle and sword on her back while walking towards a secluded safety box made of glass, inside it was a hand cannon and a bunch of its bullets, swiftly putting the password code, the safe opened and the Hunter grabbed the black and white hand cannon.