0.5

《 0.5 - 五 》

The night was hectic and yet the duo of humans plus the small Ghost were able to be quiet enough so no one would notice the enormous panther just outside Leo's house. Speaking of which, luckily the Furuyaki household was tall enough to fit Kuro. Although the initial freakout, after an explanation from the [hair color]-haired female, Leo was more accepting of the giant panther.

"My only question now is how he got here without attracting attention?" The elder wondered, scratching behind Kuro's ear, which he enjoyed very much, "Panthers aren't from Japan, and a big one like that would get a lot of attention, especially from the government."

The female Guardian placed two of her fingers on her chin, contemplating before voicing her theory, "He's smart, even more than a lot of humans I've met. He must've escaped a trap but still got wounded from it, then when we were taking a stroll in the morning, he found us and decided to follow us to see if we could lead him to somewhere he deemed safe enough for him to recover. And it seemed like he found one because if it wasn't for my experience as a Hunter, I wouldn't have found him."

[Name] looked at the panther to see if he would confirm her theory, but soon facepalmed when she noticed his satisfied expression from the scratches he was receiving, looked like he didn't even hear her.

"But," Leo's calm voice broke her from her thoughts, "We do need to do something about his size, certainly it isn't comfortable for him to stay all the time in this house."

Now that got the feline's attention, getting away from the elder's affection, he started to make some growl-like noises, then he started to run his clawless paw over the ground, it was like he was trying to communicate with the humans.

Being the quickest to catch on to what the panther wanted, Ghost piped up for the first time in the morning, "He wants something so he can write on a surface."

To say that both humans were confused was an understatement, but Leo still got him a brush, some black paint, and paper so Kuro wouldn't get his floor all dirty. Grabbing the tip of the brush from Leo's hand with his mouth, Kuro dipped it in the black paint and carefully started to write on the paper, using his body as a cover so the humans wouldn't see it.

It took some long minutes, but once Kuro finished his writing, he stepped over the paper, letting the contents be seen, reading it, the [eyes color]-eyed female widened her eyes in complete shock.

"W-Warokku?" Leo cringed at his extremely broken English, but he still kept trying, "Vo... Voi... Voidu... Wōka?"

Ghost finished the last word Kuro wrote, "Demon."

"So..." At this point, [Name] didn't even care to speak in Japanese, "You're telling me that you're a Voidwalker Warlock, then you were transformed into a demon?"

He nodded, Yes.

"Do you remember anything else? Like your name?"

He shook his head, No.

"Your powers?"

Somehow he was able to shrug? Don't know.

She sighed exasperatedly, already feeling a headache coming, "This is quite the situation." She turned to the older man to explain everything in his language, "Apparently, Kuro is a Warlock from where I came, who chose the arts of the Void, but then somehow he went back to the past as well and later was transformed into a demon, and he doesn't remember or know anything else, including his powers."

[Name] was feeling nervous when she saw Leo in deep thought, he still was a Hashira even if he was retired, he might kill Kuro even if they were just starting to bond, and while the female Guardian grew a soft spot and respect for the elder Furuyaki, now that she knew that Kuro was actually a fellow Guardian, she will fight for his safety.