break up prank - jace norman

"Today, I feel like doing something evil." I tell the camera, walking around my apartment. "Because of Jace's stupid prank last month, we're finally going to get him back."

Last month, Jace thought it would be a brilliant idea to prank me for his YouTube channel. In which, the prank was a cheating prank that he planned with Riele, Sean, and Ella. 

"He made the mistake of thinking that I wouldn't want to get him back. But let me tell you, it's payback time." I say as I sit on the couch. 

"Today, we're doing the break up prank on him. And I promise you, he will not be seeing this one coming at all. The plan is for him to come over like he always does after filming, but this time, I'm ending things." I explain into the lens, smiling. 

"Now, I know Jace is going to edit this. So I want to say, I'm very sorry for what I'm about to do, but this will make you learn not to prank your girlfriend." I say. I then turn off the camera, finishing the intro of the video. 

I was now waiting for Jace to get back from shooting, so I turned on a movie to pass the time. 

By the time it got close, I set up the camera in the living room, hidden behind the TV. I make sure to cover it up completely so it wouldn't be totally obvious that this was a prank. As I was making sure the camera was filming, there was a knock on the door. 

I give the camera a thumbs up, and run to the door. 

"Hey, babe." He says giving me a quick hug, holding a bag of Chipotle. 

"Yay, you brought food." I say following him to the kitchen. He pulls out my food, handing it to me. I start to walk to the couch, looking at the camera. It was perfect, you couldn't even see it. 

"So, there's something I wanted to talk to you about." I tell him, picking at my bowl. I look over the couch to see a confused look on his face. 

"About what?" He asks walking to the living room, and sitting next to me on the couch. I pause the TV show, and I could see him begin to get worried. 

"About us." I answer swallowing my food.

"What do you mean, about us?" He asks taking a bite of his food. 

"I mean..." I hesitate, debating if I wanted to go through with this plan. "I think we should break up." I spit out.

"You think we should break up?" He asks, somewhat like a question. I nod my head, and he laughs a little. 

"Nah, no way." He shakes his head. 

"It's true. I want to break up." I clarify. He then looks at me. 

"Okay." He simply answers, going back to eating. Wait what? 

That was not the reaction I was expecting at all. Why was he so chill about it? 

"Okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah, okay. I mean, I didn't want to tell you this, but I've been kind of thinking the same thing." He said shrugging his shoulders.

Okay, now I was completely and utterly confused. 

"You were?" I ask, getting a little angry. 

"Yeah, I mean. We're two different people, and we've been together for a long time and things just haven't been the same for a few months now." He said not looking at me. 

"You're being serious." I say and he nods his head yes. 

I was about to get up and walk away, but he grabs my wrist pulling me back down. I look at him confused, and he then rolls his eyes. 

"I saw the camera, Y/N." He said, making my mouth drop. "And besides, you wanting to break up? Yeah, okay." 

"Oh my god, Jace!" I scream, pushing him slightly. He laughs as I go to grab the camera. I point the camera at him, who was now laughing. 

"You can't let me have one thing, can you?" I ask him, zooming the lens on him. 

"You gotta do better than that, babe."