my boyfriend is coming! - jace norman

I woke to the sun shining through the curtains, and onto my face. I groan from the major headache that was now pounding. What happened?

But before I could even move, I heard a slight hum from beside me. Which was weird, cause I don't remember my boyfriend coming over last night. And now that I think about it, I don't remember most of anything last night. 

This is why I never drink. 

Turning my head, I see a head with blonde hair. My boyfriend was definitely a brunette. 

Oh god. 

No no no no! This can't be happening! Please don't tell me I slept with another guy. And the worst part about all of this is he's in MY bed. Which means I can't escape this at all. 

I sigh, grabbing my phone that was almost dead. I plug it in, and go through my messages. And that's when I see a message. Squinting my eyes, I read it slowly. 

"Hey babe, I'm on my way with breakfast! Guessing from the lack of texts, I'm sure you need it after the night with the girls."

He's on his way!

I jump out of the bed, startling the boy who was once sleeping. He groans as well, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He then looks at me. 

"You need to leave." I tell him, putting a shirt over my head. He looks at me confused. 

"Damn, this was not the way I was hoping to get woken up this morning." He mumbled, sitting up and pushing the covers off him. I look at him, and realize he's only in his boxers. I turn around the other way. 

"It's not like you haven't seen it before." I hear him say, and I groan. 

"Listen. You need to leave, my boyfriend is on his way." I say turning back around, knowing that he was right. I mean, we basically slept together. 

"Woah, you have a boyfriend?" He asks, standing up. I roll my eyes, throwing his shirt at him. 

"Yes, now. Please, leave my apartment." 

"From last night, it didn't seem like had one. Or, I'm getting the feeling that you didn't care." He smirked, still not getting dressed. 

"And that is none of your concern. I was drunk, it was a mistake." I say putting on some shorts. I walk out of the room, but he followed me. 

"I get the feeling that you don't actually love your boyfriend. I mean, here I am. Standing in your apartment, after a one night stand." He said. 

As much as I didn't want to agree with him, he was completely right. Over the past few months, things were different between me and my boyfriend. It was like we were two different people now, and we both wanted different things.

And I think last night, I finally realized. 

"Seriously, you need to leave. I don't want to hurt him. I'm already breaking up with him soon, and this would just be a lot." I say trying to reason with him. 

Maybe I didn't love my boyfriend anymore, but that doesn't mean I needed to absolutely crush him. 

"So, you'll be single soon." He smirks, coming closer to me. 

It wasn't until right now did I realize how attractive he was. I suddenly got distracted as he towered over me. But, I instantly shake out of it, pushing him away slightly.

"This is not the time. The time right now, is for you to GTFO." I said, pushing him towards the door. And then, there was a knock. 

I stop in my tracks, and I see him now smiling. 

"Well, I wonder who that is." He said crossing his arms. I groan, grabbing his hand, and pushing him into the closet in my room. 

"Now, stay here. And I swear to god, if you come out there..."

"I'm not. Okay?" He said genuinely. I nod my head, closing the door. I run towards the front door, opening it. 

"Hey, I brought the breakfast Y/N." My boyfriend smiled. 

"Wow, you're the best." I smile, watching him walk in and put the food on the counter. I awkwardly stand there, seeing him get the food out. 

"Hey, um. I haven't been feeling well all morning, and I kinda just want to have an alone day. Which I feel awful about cause you brought this breakfast and"

"It's okay, we can eat and I have to get to work anyway." He smiled. I nod, feeling kind of bad about the guy sitting in my closet right now. 

As I was about to sit down, he gets a call. Quickly picking it up, he informs me that they called him in early. 

"I'm sorry babe, I have to get going." He said standing up from the chair. 

"Oh, that okay. Thanks for the breakfast." I smile. He kisses me on the cheek, and leaves the apartment. 

I sigh after a long silence, until I hear footsteps. The boy peeks his head around the corner, and smiles when he sees it's just me. 

"So, that's your name. Y/N." He says walking towards the table, grabbing a piece of bacon off my plate. I roll my eyes, grabbing the plates and putting them in the kitchen. 

"And what's your name, hm?" I ask him, but when I turn around, he was already standing in front of me. My heart quickens from how close we were. 

"Jace, my name is Jace." He answers, his hand traveling up my arm. 

"Well, Jace. Stop. Remember, I still have a boyfriend. The one that was just here?" I say walking to the side, and back to the living room. 

"Is he really your boyfriend?" His eyebrow raises, following me.

"Technically yes, now for the 100th time, please leave my apartment." I say. 

"I will, if I get your number." He smiles. 

"Fine, you'll get my number. Now, the door is that way." I point to the other side of the apartment. He laughs, grabbing his phone off the counter.