Birthday girl

Time skip a few days later
You woke you and yawned your tail flopping around "man I hate this tail.." you hissed at it

You stared at your wall then at that very moment you realized what day it was! Your birthday! You jumped out of your bed got your usual outfit on. You skip down the hall down to your club room sense there was no class today but club shit.

You open the door and clap your hands with a sweet smile. Surprisingly they wasn't doing anything dirty which was good.

"You look happy, what happened?" Akemi ask

You froze to those words. Did they really forget?

"Well..erm- its my-"

"Ya ya, whatever just sit down" tamura said cutting you of waving his hand in annoyance

You slightly frown and sigh and sit on the ground like always. You never cared for the group chats what so ever

Your anger kicked in and you tugged on your tail hard while hissing at it.

"Are you o-"

You cut akemi off storming to the door and right before you walk out you yell "why does it matter? Huh?! HUH?!?" You slam the door almost making the building shake and you storm for outside. You could really use fresh air.

You can see toono, akemi, yuri, and itome falling you from the corner of your eye causing you to walk faster.

Right when you got to the door to outside you ran as fast as you could. You hid in a corner somewhere at the back of the building. You soon realize you where crying. 'How could they forget?!?' I scream to yourself in you head.

"Y/N?" You hear a voice to look over to see toono "I forgot to say happy birthday" he said rubbing the back of his head making you jump up hugging him

"You remembered!" You said hugging him your face in his chest

"Of course I remembered? Why wouldn't I?" He asked

"Because no one else seemed to.." you pout

"Ya about that.." toono said rubbing the back of his head

You look up at him confused and just right then you felt arms around your waist.

You look over to see yuri "hugging" you then it hit you..

"You guys are assholes" you said crossing your arms as everyone came out making you "sit down" but yuri having to hold you up.

You stand up properly and try to get out of yuri's grip but cant. You felt your ears go down. You look at him with glossy eyed "please let me go" you beg

He lets you go but then tamura grabs you.

"Seriously?" You pout smacking tamuras chest.

"OI TOONO HELP ME!" You yell waving your arms

"U-uhm"

"Fine" you pout you then smirked and was able to flip yourself around to tamuras shoulders. "Go go!" (And thats on anime logic)

You could hear him chuckle as they all started walking towards the club room. Tamura put you down then akemi handed you a gift.

"From all of us!" He said happily

You looked at him and he nodded his head saying to open it so you do you. You were confused. It was a cup and you can tell it was full.

"Go on and drink it" akemi said

You arched a eyebrow "istg if it's anything nasty.." you said as you smelled it before you drink it. Immediately you started feeling lightheaded. It felt like everything was in circles and that you were being spent around constantly. And just like that you were blacked out.

When you wake up (,:

You woke up and felt different. You touched your head as you sat up. 'Where is my ears?..wait.." you got put you phone and saw your ears and tail were gone! "But how!?" You looked around then the club came in. You ran and hugged akemi almost making him tumble over.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" You repeated as he chuckled and patted your head. We also got one more surprise for you. He exclaimed happily. You nodded your head as you got off him.

Time skip

Removing your blind flood you saw a crowd covering fair. The smell of popcorn starting to fill your nose. Your resting face turned into a happy clean face and you went in circles around the world then skipping. You heard a chuckle out of some of them.

"So, we have discussed that you can pick one person to hang out with and then go by one person each time so that you can have the most fun!" Akemi said clapping his hands.

"So, which one kitten?" Tamura asked.

———————

Hello! Im so so sorry this chapter is short- but also please stop hating, if you dont like it then dont read it. And for the order of the fair it's going to go

Yuri
Toono
Tamura
Akemi
Itsuki
Idome.

And sorry if you don't really like the order.