Hot perverts

The blond boy puts me on the couch on the right

"Im taking it as your Y/N L/N?" He said as I nod my head

Im not gonna let these men take over me! I quickly stand up making myself almost fall back but i kept my balance.

"I-I can do things by myself! And one thing I can do it leave this room!" I snapped at them and headed to the front taking my victory.

Right before I opened the door I got pulled by the waist into someones chest.

"H-hey!" I growl

I then look up to see a blue haired boy smirking at you

"Now now, I dont think you can leave right now. You joined this club and now your going to stick with this club." He growled then he whispered into my ear "And besides..we are hungry for you~" He said, sending tingly feelings down my spin..

He then licks the side of my neck and nibble my ear. I knew he wanted and will fuck my their right on the spot if wasn't for this boy with brown hair to grab me from the others grip.

"Leave her alone! What if her brother finds out?" He snaps at the blue hair then lets me go

'My fucking hero'..

"Ya tamura, dont hog the girl all to yourself!~" You hear a pink hair boy say.

I then roll your eyes at his stupid comment.

"Aha! We still need to introduce you to everyone!"

Time skip after dat shit(;

"By the way! If you dont fuck someone soon you will have a gang bang!" Akemi spills out

"WHAT?!?" I snap and growl

"Yep! And speaking of which..." Akemi said looking over at toono and Kashima.

I then realized what they where going to do so i slip away heading for the door but stoping myself and looking back to see tamura about to pounce my waist. I shivered thinking about what he would do. So I just go to the corner of the room.

Looking up at what they where doing to the boys made me furious, especially toono, saying he saved me from basically getting raped.

A few minutes passes and they where so busy with what they where doing, completely forgetting im in the room. 'This is the perfect chance to escape this hell'

I got up and slowly started walking up to the door. Toono noticed me and looked up at me and did this dramatic look basically saying "save yourself". It wasn't soon until tumura noticed and was about to look this way. But toono moaned. 'He saved me twice!' I thought.Tamura sweet talked him. That almost made me gag.

I made it out of the club room wanting to tell the principal but im guessing he already knew, and besides im no snitch.

I found a empty hallway, close to a closet, thinking if I hear any of the members I would hide in there.

Until then i closed my eyes to take a little nap.

~~~~~~~
If you are reading this, im sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter someone will totally take your virginity(;. Anyways, stay horny luvs.

(If i know you irl and your reading this, tell anyone about this and i will rip your neck off (: )