.

Almost at 4k thanks 💚....

I'm going to time jump later on in the story......

____________________________________
Jayda

Kentrell is mad at me because I supposedly made Kd pop off last night

Kentrell is mad at me because I supposedly made Kd pop off last night. This the type of shit I'm sick of I deserve better bruh I swear I do. Nia came back last night and Kentrell fucked her at soon as she hit that door and yeah my feelings was hurt but I'm starting to see Kentrell for everybody hoe ass. Ion see how I can be cool with them after all the shit they put me through I can't do that fake shit. I miss my mama and my family. I reached 2m on my personal page and I reached 1m on Amour business page. Money Is following In so good and so happy I'm lowkey trying to move to Savannah Georgia.

I have one more month until Kayden 2nd birthday I'm so excited. Today Is June 4th 2016 the day I brake up with Kentrell and move on. I will always love him but we just to toxic for each other it's not healthy.

Ion know how to break to them that I'm moving or do I tell them shit Ion know. Kayden always with his daddy so it's go be a problem trying to get him to go. Dior go kick my ass if I just pack up and leave but I need this for me. I'm always thankful that her and mama took me off the streets and feed me and Kayden when I was broke and homeless.

Ben go take this shit the hardest but he can always come if he want to but then again he wouldn't leave the NBA team and his family. I'm at Dior mama outside thinking how Imma make this move. Kayden been walking more hopefully he fully be walking by his birthday.

Kayden"I said recording him

Mama"Kayden said crawling towards me

Kay bug"I said sitting on the floor playing with him

Dior went out with Three and them. I haven't heard from nobody since last night which Is cool. Im 18 I need to grow up and wish these nigga and bitches some luck.

I posted my second YouTube video last night when Kayden was sleep. The video that I posted reached 999k views and I got 45k subscribers.

Video up there⬆⬆

______________________________
Joe

Amour Jayda think I'm playing like I want beat her ass

Amour Jayda think I'm playing like I want beat her ass. After Kentrell pop off on her she packed Kayden shit and left and when she did that Ben came running out behind her along with Dior. I would have gotten up but the neighbor good hoe was giving me top she ugly but she have no gag reflux. Ion like how Boomer and Kd treating her but who am I to say sum when Amour don't say nun. I seen Jayda fight before so she not no soft cookie. Nia and Star over here talking about some damn Baby showers like how and y'all broke but ouu let me be quiet.

I'm so damn sleepy"Ben said floppy his dirty ass on my bed

Shut the fuck up"I said rolling my blunt

Fuck up"Ben said taking his shirt up

Make me"I said looking up

When I wake up"Ben said falling asleep on my bed

Damn bitches"I said thinking about Bommer

Bommer ass got locked up last night his ass ain't go to his court date last week.... Can't duck the law bruh

#FreeBigB

I wish Kentell ass drop some more music but he too caught up and Jayda shit like damn come on man.

I ain't going outside the block hot somebody just died last night around the corner and the next person won't be me or my family

_____________________________________
Three & Kentrell

I been so caught up and Star and her pregnancy shit that I ain't even check up on Jayda and Draco damn man she probably still mad that I snap on her ass last night

I been so caught up and Star and her pregnancy shit that I ain't even check up on Jayda and Draco damn man she probably still mad that I snap on her ass last night. I ain't mean to Star was already getting on nerves plus Ma trying to kick me out. I told his black ass go to his court date but nah that's why his ass got locked up last night, I got to find a way to get Bommer hot plates and shit let's pray he don't drop the soap.

I drop two songs with out with videos but Imma drop them when Kayden turn two and when Nia and Star baby born so I can have all my kids In my videos. I fuck Nia I seen the hurt look on Jayda face but Ion really care she should thought about that when she was fucking Fredo. Dirty ass Ion think I can ever forgive her she slept with my enemy but then again I did beat her ass when we together so🤷🏾.

________________________________
Three

I heard what between Jayda and Kentrell but I can't do nun when she don't do nun herself. Ion know why she let him do that to her beat his ass back bruh. I told Dior to tell Jayda to leave and don't look back Kentrell ain't go change. I can't forgive myself for letting that shit happen when we was teens I still have flashbacks when I heard Jayda screaming for help and I couldn't move or help shit hurt me. My nigga Bommer got locked up last night for being so damn slow like how the fuck you miss your court date when you read us the court paper. Lately me and Dior been fucking from back to back we some horn dogs. She an animal In bed and I'm fucking loving it Ion want no kids yet she better pop them plan B's the fuck.

__________________________________

Lmao Joe😂😂😂😭___________________________________I'm still finding of pictures of them when they was younger and shit

Lmao Joe😂😂😂😭
___________________________________
I'm still finding of pictures of them when they was younger and shit

Not edited.....

TBC.....

-Kiyah