23~ Natalie White

Start from the beginning

"What! No! I don't 24/7 babysitters dad! I swear I'll stab them if they try following me anywhere!", I stomped my foot on the ground like a child throwing a tantrum.

"You will do nothing of the sort. Im doing this for your own good. Haw-", he took a deep breath before he clenched his fist and continued, "Hawthorn will be out next week and I can't risk you out there alone. He won't rest till his get his revenge so please princess, put this old man's mind at ease and stay with your guards"

My blood chilled at the mention of his name but I kept my face neutral.
"But dadd-"

"No buts. My decision is final. Now leave, I have things to do", Dad's coldness towards me made me realise how serious he was about this.

While freshening up, I devised a plan on how to escape Brian and the other goon to go meet Xavier this afternoon.

How unsafe can I be with that scary boxer around me. He'd probably decapitate Hawthorn before he could reach within a mile of me.

I went to my closet and grabbed a brunette wig off the racks and called in a maid. Eventhough it disgusts me to do this, I have no choice.

"You called Miss?", Martha walked into my room.

"Martha give me your uniform"

"W-what?"

"No questions just do as I say!"

"Y-yes miss", she obeyed meekly

I handed her one of my old skirts and top along with blonde hair extensions.
"Wear this and stay in this room. You're by no means me therefore if I ever catch you touching my stuff here, I won't hesitate to sue you for all your worth", I threatened her before pushing to the bathroom to change.

After she changed and looked like a walmart version of me, I grabbed her clothes and changed into a channel version of her.

I left the house through a back door but not before grabbing a spare change of clothes. Ain't no way I'm staying in this trashy maid uniform.

I sneaked to my car and threatened my butler into driving it out the house for me. He lied to the guards at the gate about how he's taking it for refueling upon my request and the maid 'Martha' for grocery shopping.

After we successfully made it past the baboons, I kicked the butler out and drove to the nearest subway to grab myself a sandwich.

"I'll have a low calorie chicken sandwich to go", I told the cashier.

"Thats it Miss?", He looked up at me as he was about to finalise the bill.

"Uhm. Maybe add in a meatball sub to it. With extra cheese", The cashier quirked an eyebrow at my very contradicting order but didn't comment on it.

I grabbed the two sandwiches and got back in my car after paying. I ate my chicken sandwich on the way and parked in front of the run down gym.

I honked and waited outside for like 10 minutes before I got impatient and grabbed the meatball sub before stomping inside the gym that's falling apart slowly.

I walked in to see Xavier sparring with the rusty old man in a rusty old ring.

"Coach I have to go now, she'd not shut up if I get more late", Xavier tried reasoning with the rusty old man.

"You have the finals this friday son. THE FINALS. You got no time to be entertaining little girls at the moment", The Coach hit Xavier on his head.

"Hey you rusty old man! I'll have you know I'm not a little girl", I narrowed my eyes to slits when the old man's attention jumped to me.

"Fuck", Xavier muttered under his breath as I angrily stomped towards the ring.

But once I got closer he arched an brow at me before laughing lightly.
"What're you wearing?"

"I had to sneak out and fool a half a dozen guards to come here and I still made it on time! While you're busy getting your ass beaten by this rusty old man!"

"Didn't yo Mama teach you any manner young lady?", The rusty old man butted in.

"No. She was too busy running away with the easiest man at the earliest possible chance", I shot at him making his eyes widen.

"Where'd you find her?", The old man shot Xavier a dirty look making him shrug his shoulders in response.

"Is that for me?", Xavier eyed the meatball sub in my hand. I rolled my eyes in response and reached on my tippy toes to hand it over to him above the ring.

"No eating on the ring! Out" , The rusty old man pushed Xavier out the ring.

"Does this mean I get to g-", He started but was cut by a loud 'No' from the old man.

"But she's already here", Xavier tried again.

"Do you want him to get beaten more than he did last night?"", The old man directed the question at me and without missing a beat I said 'No'

So that's how the day went, I watched as Xavier sparred with the old man. And to be completely honest, I'm not complaining. The way his muscles flexed as he punched the old man had me almost drooling till I got bored doing nothing.

"Teach me too!", I exclaimed loudly effectively gaining both the old man's and Xavier's attention.