"OPEN THE CAR DOOR!" one hand finding the door and one hand over my head in fear of the squirrel jumping on top of my head. The car door swung open and the squirrel jumped out leaving all 6 of us out of breath but relieved nonetheless. "How the fuck did a squirrel get into the van?!" Soobin scolded. Yeonjun hit him on the shoulder and just said that it probably crawled through the window. The car started moving. I leaned my head on the window and hummed a song I used to listen to. 

Several minutes later while I was using my phone, I felt heavy weight on my right shoulder. Beomgyu who ended up sitting next to me, fell asleep. Instinctively, my hand went up to his hair to play with it. A habit I've gotten ever since our relationship started. I could feel him snuggling closer to my neck as his hand wraps around my waist and falling onto my lap. A camera clicks in front of us. I look up and see Yeonjun giggling like a schoolgirl with his phone and a polaroid camera in his hand. The film comes out at the bottom. "I'll give it to you once the picture is clear." he smiles sweetly. 

I nod in understanding before leaning my head on the window once again. We finally arrived at home. Beomgyu, unfortunately, was still asleep. "How can I get him off?" I whisper. Taehyun shrugs and offers to help him off me. Taehyun gently shakes his arm and he wakes up. "How long have I been asleep..?" he asks, half-awake. "The whole ride." I answer simply before getting off the van and walking ahead into the house. I plop myself down onto the couch where Silver made himself comfortable on my lap. Gently, I stroke the back of his ear while playing with paw. 

"When's your next schedule?" I ask Taehyun who was roaming around the living room. "Uh- I don't really have an idea when. Maybe just some few photoshoots and.. Yeah that's it." he replies before walking to the kitchen to attack my fridge. My phone started vibrating from my pocket. I put Silver down beside me before pulling out my phone and answering the call. "Hey mom." I smile. 

"Hey sweetie. Is Beomgyu around?" 

"Uh yeah why?" 

"Well, there's this company dinner that were attending and you need to be there with your fiance'." 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Uh yeah but, why do we have to be there?" well that was a dumb question. 

"Have you forgotten that you're the CEO of the family company??" 

My mouth forms an 'o' as I remembered. "Righttttt~" I facepalm myself in annoyance. 

"You have to be there. Tell Beomgyu as well. Good night!~" 

And with that, she ends the call. My arm falls limp beside me. With an eye roll, I stand up and head upstairs. I don't even bother knocking. "Hey Beom, mom said- OH SHIT-" 

Well, not knocking was a shit move. 

Apparently, I walked in on him changing. "Stupid, stupid, stupid-" I held my head in my hands as my cheeks flush red with embarrassment. "Why didn't you knock?! Is it that hard-" I get cut off when the door swings open and Beomgyu peeks his head out. "I'm finished changing." he says. I slide inside the room while successfully avoiding eye contact so that I won't get more embarrassed than I already am. 

"What was it that you were gonna tell me?" he asks as he leans against the doorframe. "I- uhm- uh..." I found myself staring at him. Shaking my head, I grab my phone as if to check what I was going to say. "Mom said that we need to go to  company dinner." I said simply whilst trying to regain my composure. "Okay, when?" he raises an eyebrow. "She'll send me the date in a bit." I say before sitting on the bed and scrolling through instagram. "Okay." he says simply before exiting the room and leaving me there. A sigh leaves my lips.

What am I gonna do with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
HELLOOOOOOOO!!~ Late update because I was so busy these past few weeks. I was a hostess for some shit like mYGOD- Anyway, hope you guys had a great a great Christmas. I'll upload the christmas special in a bit. Love ya'll!!!

Word Count: 1556 words
Date posted: 12/26/20, Saturday