Chapter 19 - 'V' Day

Eve POV

        I feel happy and content after the roller coaster ride in our relationship. We're stronger, bolder, inseparable. I moved in with him for quite a few months now. I redecorated his boring colored house into an amazing spectacular home. I added more red color (my favorite color) to his living room. Now, it's his happy place, my red comfy inviting couch. I put up few lanterns that lighten up the rooms. His bedroom was more of a boring shades of grey. I hired someone to repaint it with plain white, another wall painted with black. I bought him red sheets, duvet, pillow cases to balance the minimal look. Modern, classy, elegant, romantic. I brought his garden back to life. Everyday i picked some fresh flowers to decorate the house. He let me made changes in his life, in his house and in his heart. He was happy and in love with the new look of his house especially ME being there always whenever he comes home.

        I pass off the apartment to Claire. Rick moved in with her so she won't be alone there. We are all in our own good place. Home, with our love ones. I took my time to relax and think about which career i am going to pursue. So i've decided. I went for the one i truly loved.

*******************************************************************************************************        

        After a night full of love and passionate desire with my one and only, Rob, his bed became so inviting for me to just slump and drift into deep sleep. I lost track of time as i wander around my dreamland. Few minutes later, my phone rang loudly making me groan. Argh! I placed it on my ears, "Who's this?!" I muttered irritatedly. "Hey hon, did i wake you? I'm sorry baby..." My dear boyfriend on the other line. "Ahhhh... It's fine babe i'm gonna be up in a few. Why'd you call? Forgot something?" I lied. "You better stop torturing me with those groans and moans baby..." I chuckled. "I'm just checkin' on you. Oh, and don't cook tonight I'm gonna pick you up in an hour and half? Alright?" I felt him smirking from the sound of his voice. "Okay babe. See you." I hung up. I stood up from the bed lazily and yawned. As i was rubbing my eyes i saw a bunch of red roses on the bed side table. Attached there is a purple card with Rob's handwriting.

To you my love,

Happy Valentines day! I love you to the moon and back...

With all my heart,
Rob

        Surprised, i gasped, covered my mouth with my hands. How could i forget? My oh my! I started rummaging my closet to find something to wear. I came up with my red casual jumpsuit which is bare back, simple but classic. I showered, get dressed. I put just right amount of make up, i let my hair lose. Panic striked as i totally forgot where i placed my gift for Rob. I bought it from Connecticut. As fast as lightning, i opened my other suitcases underneath our bed. I sighed as i found it at my purples luggage. I opened it and check it out again. It's a vintage Rolex watch with an engraved message at the back...

You are not perfect,
Neither do i,
But together as one
We'll always have
A perfect love...
R&E

        I smiled as i close the velvet box and put it in my purse. I slip on my heels then hurried to the door as i heard a car buzzing of my porch. A stunning white Audi awaits for my presence. The window rolled down. I was quite disappointed that it wasn't Rob who's driving but somehow i am impressed. I gigled excitedly for his surprise. I hopped on the car then we pull the curb to where our destination might be. I was brought to a lake house probably one of his own. I wonder what's inside. I walked towards the door. Mixed fear and excitement flows through my veins. I was about to knock on the door but it creaked open. A flash of little lights blinded my sight. I moved forward then i saw a message that says "I LOVE YOU" with scattered rose petals inside a heart formed candles. I gasped, so beautiful... Darkness filled the room as i try to look for Rob. A single hanging light bulb suddenly lits up. I was taken aback by the figure I saw, a man wearing a long trench coat with a Mafia hat on. Suddenly, a sweet sexy music played as the man came closer and closer to where i stand. He swayed and turned stiffly as he tossed his hat followed by his trench coat. I chuckled as most of the lit candles revealed this mystery man's face, Rob. Looking hot and sexy in his cycling shorts and a suspender. Damn this man! He pulled me close and gave me a peck on my lips. He turned and walk away as he continue to dance for me. He grabbed a single long stemmed rose and bites it. He went to me kissed me and handed me the rose. I put the rose on my lips then brush it from his mouth down to his chest then to his minnie HIM. He shuddered. I stifle a laugh seeing my effect on him. He pulled me towards another room with lots of drapery. Cloth by cloth, he lifts it to make an entrance. I was greeted by a room filled with small lights flashing like stars. A bed was laid neatly on the floor with pillows. I frowned as i saw a laptop in the middle of the bed. Rob gestured me to seat on the bed and he followed right away. He played something in his laptop. Music played as i look at the screen. A slideshow of our pictures together plays on the movie. I was teary eyed as memories of us together flashes back on my mind. The last part made me cry.

My ever dearest Eve,

        I couldn't ask for more babe, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you very much. You're the only woman who made me do things i have never tried before. You are my life, my only woman and my blessing in disguise. Happy Valentines Day My Sweet...

Truly Yours,
Rob

        His message was the last part of the video. I loved it. I'm speechless. I kissed him with all my love for him. He pulled away. "C'mon the night is young. I still got more in store for you..." He teased. He took a black shawl, blindfolded me then guid me towards somewhere i don't know. He sat me into a chair then rustling sounds fills my ears. A few minutes later he removed my blindfold. I was seated on a set table with covered dishes. Candlelight dinner. Wow! The cutlery was perfectly arranged. Rob sat across me wearing a fitted white shirt and a black trousers. He smiled at me. "I cooked for you my precious..." He revealed what's beneath those covers. My favorite, Lasagna, Baby Back RIbs, Caesar Salad, Fresh Strawberries in a Fondue. We ate it all up heartily. We both sighed as we felt our stomach ready to burst. He opened a bottle of champagne. We toast for our love and relationship. We're so happy with each other. He then snapped his fingers and a violinist appeared serenading us. "Will you dance with me my love?" I nodded my head. We danced the night away happy, satisfied. When exhaustion washed over us we retire to the same bed we've been a while ago. He kissed me on my cheeks then he handed me a violet velvet box. When i opened it i was dazzled with its content, a lovely white gold necklace with a ruby heart shaped pendant. "Let me put it on. I chose this because it fits you babe. Simple, unique, rare, sexy, feisty, hot, passionate, my one and only love." I smiled and kissed him on his lips. I took his hands to mine and placed my gift to his hands. He was surprised but hurriedly opened it like a boy receiving his Christmas present. He gave me a wink as he took the vintage watch out of the box. "I had it engraved hon.." He flipped it and read my dedication. With that he kissed me hungrily with love, desire, need, hapinness and contentment.

*******************************Hey guys this just came up. Please read, vote, comment. Follow me @evedtemptress28 A.K.A. Ms B. Thanks! God bless.