Final Battle

The next day, Rody and his wolves were on the prowl for poaching. Luko however, was with Pin ang Big Tigeress rallying up all of the inhabitants to help them fight. In which they all agree and decided form plans to do so.

Elsewhere, Rody and his wolf pets were all searching around looking for the cave that Luko's wives and kids were in. However, he along with the wolf pack decided to split up to find it as Rody goes for Luko.

In which Rou was the first victim since he was the leader. He saw for he thought was Nico, however as he runs towards the boy: it was a Paleoindian boy. He then climbs up the tree and Rou nearly got his foot. By the time he was able to retreat, he then gets surrounded by Grice as they corner him to the tree and tusked him to death!

The 3 other wolves search the river bank as they head for water. However, a shoal of freshwater sharks attack them and devoured them!

The rest of the wolves were sniffing out for any scent. However, they ran into trouble as a horde of primordial dogs swarmed and overpowered them!

Finally Rody was walking by a tree when Luko came out from behind and started to fight him! They fought against each other.

Luko: Come on Rody, you know you can't win or beat us!

Rody: You and what army?

In which he got his answer when groups of Skull Islanders, Neanderthals and Paleoindians all came up to him. Rody gets ready to shot, but Luko and co. all throw their spears at him and he took off running. By the time he did, he was cornered by a tiger raptor cat and gets hurt. Rody managed to retreat to his boat and floats away. By the time he did, his boat got caught on a rock and he falls into the water. 

As for Luko, he was glad this was over or else this would've been worse. New Lantia is now save from poachers as Alco Voyage makes a law that this was under the protection and even had time to build a resort, research center and a camp for all.