T H R E E

CHAPTER THREE - ELLA MCMILLAN[un-edited]

[un-edited]

secret and lies by ruelle

Estella wanted to be alone for an hour or two. She needed to clear her head. All the crying she had done, she doesn't think she has ever cried as much as she had in the last 24 hours. She had lost her father, mother and brother. Her younger brother was a death eater and was murder. Her older brother was sent to Azkaban for a crime he didn't commit. Lily and James Potter was betrayed by their best friend and was murder, leaving their son. She knew realised how much worse the future come be.

One thing she that keep on coming back was Regulus. Regulus death. In her heart, she knew there was a bigger reason for why Voldemort murder him. Regulus was the perfect son, the perfect student. Estella doesn't believe she ever remembered Regulus getting a detention. He was someone to always play by the rules. For him to break at rules, he must of found out something big for Voldemort to kill him.

Estella had a successful job at shopping. Know with her parents both being dead, she was finally allowed to buy muggle books. Estella had no control over books and ended up buying 7 books.

"You have dried your hair." Sirius said like it was the obvious thing in the world.

"I'm glad to see that your eyes are working." Estella told her brother. "From this moment onwards I am no longer Estella Black. I am Ella McMillan. Sirius, you are my cousin and I'm leaving with you because my parents have died and you are my only relation left."

"Why?" Sirius asked.

"Let see, my youngest brother was a Death Easter. The world believes that my older brother was once a Death Easter and is now on the run. Half of my family are members of Death Easter. The person I was meant to marry is a Death Easter.... I have travel into the future by accident. If the ministry find out about this then they will send me to a mental hospital because they won't believe me and think I am mad. Or they will just torture me because they will think that I am lying and I am in fact a Death Easter as well. I know this is selfish of me to say but I don't want to be hunted down, tortured or go into a mental hospital. It's easier if Estella Black is still missing and I become Ella McMillan." Estella said to everyone.

Sirius couldn't believe that his younger sister had came up such a good plan in only a short time. He wished that he came up with something. Remus though he would be better for Estella to no longer be Estella and Kreature was just happy to have her back.

"Why Ella McMillan." Remus asked.

"I though it would be easier to be somewhat true my name now. Ella, is because it's what my Regulus always used to call me and McMillan is because Nan (Dad side) was called Melaine McMillan. I prefer McMillan over Crabbe." Estella said (Walburga mum was Irma Crabbe.)

"Sirius, for this to work we can't tell anyone else about me and what I have told you. The only people can know about this is the people in this room and Kreacher." Estella told her brother.

"There might be a sight problem in that, Andy knows about you. When you went to bed last night I couldn't believe that you was here and I was so happy. I wanted to let everyone know that you was back. So I phoned up Andy and told her everything you told me. She actually coming over for dinner today." Sirius said. He was looking very happy and almost proud of himself. He wasn't realising that he shouldn't have done that.

"Sirius, couldn't you just keep you mouth shut for once in your life." Estella said. She was annoyed, maybe she was overreacting but she was just trying to protect herself and her secret.

"Estella, Andy deserve to know about you. She is your family and she will protect you."

"This isn't about who is going to protect who. The more people who knows about me, the more I am in danger. The more people that could slip up and let someone know who I am." Estella said. "There will have to be one more person who will know about it and is Professor McGonagall. How else will I be able to get a fake hogwarts letter, if one of the teachers don't know."

"Why not tell Dumbledore. He is the head maester." Remus asks.

"No. No. I would trust my life in the hands of Bellatrix over Dumbledore. To Dumbledore everyone of us is like a part on a chessboard and he is the one in control of everything. No one would expect it to be him because everyone trust him so much but he just uses everyone for his own game." Estella said.

Later that evening Sirius, with the help of Andy had written a letter to McGonagell explains everything to him. How Estella was never missing and had used a time turner to go foreword in time. She never meant to do it. She was living him Sirius because her parents both had died. She used to go to Beauxbaton. Estella, spoke french very well after all. The reason why she never went to Hogwarts last year was because she was taking time off. Grieving her parents death.

***

THANK YOU FOR 2K!

thanks you all the comments and likes,
shout out to tthemrkofgods who comments always make me smile!

1. This chapter was basically their plan/how to protect Estella secret.
2. Josephine Langford is what Ella McMillan looks like
(I though I had to cast a different actress coz she know is blonde)
3. Ella and Harry will be meeting next chapter