O N E

CHAPTER ONE - GOING INTO THE FUTURE [un-edited]

[un-edited]

end of the goblet of fire

"Potter. Potter. Jame Potter." Estella called out. This was the only person that she saw that she recognise. He was completely ignoring her but the didn't surprise her. She hasn't always been that nice to him. "The person who stole my brother." Estella said and finally he turned round.

"Why was you ignoring me? Who the ginger?" Estella asked. The ginger boy was someone that Estella had never seen before. And she was 100% Lily hadn't put her cut and turned herself into a boy. Maybe Peter? Prank gone wrong. They actually prank Estella with her hair going green once.

"I'm not and this is Ron." Harry told the strange attractive girl. Who thought that he was his dad.

"Have you seen Reggie? I can't find him anywhere." Estella asked Harry but who she thought was James.

"Who Reggie?" Harry asked confused.

"Regulus, my brother. Why are you being an idiot James?"

"I'm not James."

"And I'm not Estelle. I'm pretty sure you are the person who stole my brother. Have you seen my brothers? It couldn't seem to find them." I actually can't see anyone I recognise. Estella asked and Harry just struggle his shoulder. She walked away because this is not James but looks just like James, wasn't being very helpful.

Estella make her way to the platform. She was looking everywhere for someone that she knew. She was even looking for her brother Sirius. Once she got to the train, she walked up and down it three times and still couldn't find her brothers. What was that necklace? She had a brief thought of maybe she travel in time but it seems a stupid place to keep something so powerful. Anyone could come across it and change time for how they wanted it.

She waited 2 and half hours at platform 9 3/4 waiting for her parents. Waiting for someone that she knew to come. But no one came. It was now nightfall and Estella discussed to make her way home. She knew something was wrong. A reason why she stayed at the train station for so long was because she was avoiding going home.

She got home and called out for her parents but no answer. Called out for her brother but no answer. She make her way to her bedroom and started to unpack. She had almost finished unpacking when she heard a noise down stairs. It sounds like it was coming from the kitchen. Grabbing her wand and making her to see what the noise is.

At the kitchen, she saw two people who she knew well. Sirius and Remus Lupin. It looked like Remus was trying to make them dinner and Sirius wanted to help but he wasn't being helpful. They looked older. They hadn't have noticed Estella standing in the door way. She knew mother would never allow this.

"What the hell to you two think you are doing here." Estella asked.

"Remus, please see me that you can see Ella standing at the door way." Sirius asked Remus. "Yes, I can see her too." Remus responded to Sirius.

Before Estella could ask them what they was talking about. She was sure that she wasn't invisible. So she didn't understand why Sirius was asking Remus if he could she see. Of course he can, he wasn't blind. Sirius had turned into his dog form and ran to Estella. Jumping on top of her, making her fall back. He keep on licking her face. Which Estella thought was disgusting.

"Sirius, what do you think you are doing. Get the fuck off me. Have you forgotten that I'm allergic to dogs and now I'm going to die because of you." Estella shouted.

Estella wasn't lying, the only thing she is allergic too is dogs. Was she going to die? She was just being overdramatise. However her face will turn red and itchy with some swelling and she probably won't be able to stop sneezing for the next 3 days. Thankfully Kreature heard the noise and came downstairs to the kitchen. He saw what was going on and sent Sirius flying. And went to help Estella.

Kreature looked like he was going to cry. The way Sirius acted when he saw her. Asking Remus if he could see her and being so happy to see her. It seemed like Estella had been gone for years. Because she had.

***

*small cliffhanger*

apologies this chapter is shorter than normal
but I hoped you all enjoy it.