Chapter 1: The Gate

Y/N POV

Finally after all of these years of trial and error it was finally done. My greatest creation, the doorway to different worlds, The Gate.

 My greatest creation, the doorway to different worlds, The Gate

IMAGINE THIS INSIDE A LAB

Military general: Are you sure this thing will work?

Y/n: Nope! That is why we are conducting a test to make sure the gate will work.

General: Whom are you sending through the Gate?

Y/n: Myself of course. Now stand someplace safe encase something bad happens.

L/a = Lab assistant

L/a: Are you ready Mr. Y/n are you ready for the Gate to activate?

Y/n: As ready as i'll ever be.

I said giving the kid a smile before he started the Gate. As the Gate was powering up but I felt something was off.

*BOOM*

I turned around to see the Gates controls blowing up and L/a's lab coat caught on fire. I ran over to him and helped him extinguish the fire. At that moment the Gate turned red and began sucking everything around it into itself like a black hole.

Y/n: Kid you need to get out of here NOW! There is something wrong, and I need you to make sure everyone else makes it out of here in one piece got it?!

L/a: But what about you?

Y/n: I will try to do something about the Gate, now go!

He then ran over to the general and a few other scientists and guided them out of the lab. While I was trying to find a way to fix the Gate. The Gates pull became stronger by the second and soon I was being sucked in as well.

Y/n mind : 'I can't die yet. I didn't even get to play Assassins creed Valhalla!!!'

I was then sucked into the Gate and everything went black.