Chapter 39: Getting Caught

Começar do início

"My Back, My Feet, My Boobs...." I Knew I Shouldn't Have Said That Last Part. The Moment I Said That, His Hands Caress My Breasts And Began Messaging Them. Surprisingly, It Felt Really Good. Taking Away That Aching Feeling. After A Few Minutes Of Kisses And A Very Nice Booby Massage, His Hands Work Their Way To My Back. Finding All The Sore Spots And Applying The Right Amount Of Pressure. It Feels So Good, I Can't Help But Moan.

"You Keep Making Noises Like That And I Will Finish What I Started." He Said Working A His Hands Out In My Lower Back.

"I Can't Help It. It Feels So Good." I Said Letting Another Moan Slip Past My Lips. He Chuckles And Cups My Face. "Anything Else You Need Princess?" He's Been So Good To Me. Not Once Has He Given Me A Reason Not To Trust Him. He's Been With Me Every Step Of This Preference And Even Before That. He's Put Up With My Weird Late Night Cravings And My Grumpy Mood Swings. Even After The Arguments And Punishments We Put Ourselves Though, The Next Day He's A Sweet Clinglt Puppy Again. "Whats Going Through That Pretty Little Head Of Yours?" Pulled From My Thoughts I Stare At Him. He Give Me A Concerned Confused Look. Maybe I Don't Want Full Blown Sex, But Grinding Doesn't Sound Too Bad Right Now. I Quickly Remove His Shirt And His Confusion Turns Into Surprise.