"Right..."

"Well, they aren't the best option, but I don't just carry around micellar water." She huffs.

"There's special face washing water?" My eyebrows raise slightly.

"It's better for getting makeup off instead of just smearing it all over your face and irritating your skin."

"Huh. The more you know." I nod.

She says nothing else, just laughing a bit at my lack of knowledge on the topic. She then walks toward the stairs and heads up them without giving me a clue as to what she's doing.

I furrow my brows at her sudden exit and watch as she goes down the hall toward my room. I'm assuming she's going to the bathroom to try and wash it off, but I don't know why she's so sure I'll have something.

"Where are your towels?!" She shouts once she's inside.

"Bathroom closet!" I give and let her do what she wants with my stuff.

There's silence as she grabs one, then walks to my sink. I hear her doing all of this, gentle footsteps dragging across my flooring. I hear her flipping on the light, closing the closet door after getting a towel, and turning on the water coming from the sink.

"Holy shit, you have a skincare routine?!" She yells to me in surprise.

Oh, fuck me. She found my face wash.

"Ruby told me to use all of that!" I explain in embarrassment.

I knew I shouldn't have listened to her when she said to buy it before I left to come here for the movie. She said it would make me look good for the cameras, so I did what she said without question. Now, though, I feel stupid. What kind of guy has a skincare routine?

"Right... well, I'm using it!"

"Okay!" I shake my head at her with a light laugh, standing to put some coffee on for myself even though it's already noon.

Once my coffee is ready, I fill a large mug to the top with the dark liquid and drink it a little too quickly after taking it off of the pot, burning my mouth and making me wince as my tongue now feels like it's on fire. I quickly sit it down on the island and stick my tongue out so the cool air will hit it for a second. I wave my hands over it pathetically so more air will hit it.

If Aubrey came down here right now, I'd never be able to live down how stupid I look.

Once I cool off my burnt tongue, I let the steaming drink cool for a bit. I stand resting my back on the counter and just staring at the full mug as I listen to the water in my room still being on. It must be kind of hard to get that dark makeup off. It looks like it stains. I've worn makeup for cameras or events before, but not that kind.

Once it shuts off, I hear Aubrey trot down the stairs after a minute, turning my head to see her with a newly fresh face. She's taking her long hair out of the low bun she must've thrown it into to wash her face, her locks flowing behind her as she runs her fingers through them and puts the hair tie on her wrist.

"I stole some of your mouthwash." She states as she passes me and goes to my fridge without a care.

It's kind of funny how she seems to walk around here like she owns the place. Other times it gets on my nerves, but right now, it's funny for whatever reason. I watch as she goes straight to my fridge and opens it up, her eyes scanning the inside and trying to find something for herself.

"All I'm seeing is my food from Thanksgiving, water, and some whipped cream. Do you not eat?" She speaks as she holds the door open and keeps looking as if something is going to magically appear.