He nodded. "I do."

"Good. And stay away from the white fang." I said.

"I intend to stay in Vale and tear the White fang down from the inside. The only ones I will kill are zealots and fanatics. I'll cover my tracks and lay low as well." Adam said.

I nodded in approval. "Good. And under no circumstances will you attack humans. Criminal or otherwise."

"Understood. Anything else?" He asked.

"No. That is all." I said. "Let's go." I said as we walked out the door to where Quelaan was waiting. I bought a ticket and tossed it too them. "Picture where you were before you left for Lordran; on the train." I said. "Take care of each other." I said.

Quelaan smiled and curtsied to me. "I'll keep him under control. He seems to like to listen to me more than anyone else."

Adam blushed and bowed then crushed the ticket and they disappeared.

I walked back to the study and returned to my work.

5 years later

I have finished making a magic circle around he archives and had made one on Remnant near the ruins of Oniyuri. This is it.

"PERMUTO!" I chanted and was enveloped in light. I opened my eyes to see that we were on Remnant.

I laughed.

I cast an illusory spell over the archives. Nothing could detect it now. Grimm, satellite or anything. I then returned to Lordran and flew into the throne room.

Faraam and Quelaag jumped in surprise. I didn't care. "I'VE DONE IT!" I yelled.

Faraam developed a look of pondering then one of realization. He laughed heartily. "OH THANK THE FLAME!" He yelled.

"When can I begin to start preparations to move the people?" I asked.

"We can address the people. You get started." Quelaag said.

I nodded and left the room and flew to the wall. And began.

1 year later 

I had finished all the circles around the four cities. And I was kneeling to Faraam. Waiting for new orders.

"Go." He said. "Make sure that wherever we are sent to is a good place and that we aren't annihilated the second we appear there now go." He ordered.

I left the cathedral and grabbed one last ticket. And crushed it.

On remnant

I entered the paladin incident. Roman was on the ground and Neo and a hooded individual were guarding him. I saw that the one in the hood had Whitley's weapon. Good, he followed my instructions. And if he is here than Adam can't be to far. I then noticed that Whitley was rather protective of Neo.

Didn't see that coming.

Oh well.

I opened several portals and used my advanced telepathy to locate who I needed: Team JNPR, SSSN, CFVY, and Cinder's group.

As the people arrived obviously confused a ruckus began to come about I yelled "TO ME MY APPRENTICES!" while amplifying my voice.

As my apprentices recognized me and they walked to me and kneeled.

"IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN OUR MASTER!" They said in perfect unison.

"Who do you think you are?!?" I heard an annoying and stuck up voice say.