"Y-You named your horse...Buckwald?" I say keeping in my laugh. 

"Yeah! You gotta problem with that?! What is your horse's name?!" He says with his hands on his hips. 

"H-His name is...Horse?" I say furrowing my eyebrows. 

"You didn't even name yours! So hush!" I roll my eyes. 

"Poor thing, he ran to me like the devil was on his tail," Christa says frowning. 

"So, did you guys fight a titan? Oh, Armin! You were hurt too!" Christa asks. 

" I'm just shocked someone actually answered our distress call," Reiner says as Armin shrugs off Christa's comment. 

"Ahem...Jean...A little help..." I say struggling to get on my horse. 

He lifts a brow, "You seriously can't get up with one arm?" he teases. 

"Sorry Horse Whisperer! I'm short!!" I say waiting for him. 

"Fine." He sighs as he walks over and places his hands on my hips. 

"You drop me, you're dead Kirstein!" I say placing my hands on the saddle. 

"Okay...One...Two...Three!" I say jumping up on the saddle. 

"Yeesh! For a fit lady, you're heavy." He teases more. 

"No, you're just weak...Noodle arms..." I say under my breath.

"I-I'm just glad you are all okay!" Christa says wiping away a tear as Reiner gives her googly eyes. 

'What the fuck is with Reiner and women?'

"Okay, I suppose we'd better rejoin the formation," Christa says as I give Reiner an unamused look. 

"Yeah. They'll order a retreat any minute now.

--------------------------------------- 

*POP* *POP* *POP*

"Green smoke?" Jean asks as green flares were shot into the sky.

"Looks like we're not heading back, after all, just changing courses," Armin responds. 

"Yeah but, that doesn't make any sense!" Christa says. 

"What the hell? Is the Commander out of his mind?!" Jean questions. 

"Every one of us has the authority to declare the mission failed. Why isn't anyone speaking up? Is the Command squad too far ahead to see their signals?" Reiner asks. 

"Possibly. But I think either way, our course is clear. Assumes command's got this" I say as I toss Amin a green flare. 

*POP* 

---------------------------------------

"You're kidding me right? What are we on now? A sight-seeing tour now or what? How much further they plan on keeping us off track? This is ridiculous!" Jean complains as we circle around  the forest. 

"Bizzare. But so be it." Armin says looking deep into the forest. 

"Commander Erwin must have something in mind, so I'd cool your jets." I say to Jean. 

"Perhaps the situation compels him to improvise." Armin adds.

"Well that gives me a lot of confidence. Maybe he is looking for a nice, shady spot to throw all the rookies a nice celebratory picnic." Jean says as I giggle a bit. 

"Uh. I'd rather doubt that." Armin says, killing the mood.

"Hey...Lighten up! What Jean is trying to say, he is praying he doesn't intend for us to camp here. At least not with that Female Titan on our ass." I say.