The Cafe

Busy roads jammed with busy people walking through the streets, rushing their cars, honking at nothing, traffics turning into a disaster. The whole situation was nothing new in this area in the morning as the day started and so did their working hours. The cafe started its day too. As it was one of the most appreciated structures in this place, famous for its unique taste of coffee and sweet desserts to savor and satisfy their tongue, hunger, and mind before the day starts to get more hectic than it already is.

The cafe is situated in a large building, the dark black, red, and grey shaded color makes it more aesthetic. The glass walls in the front make them feel like it separates the customers from the polluted life that's waiting outside the magical shop. It was also considered to be a standard one because of its books collection for bookworms to enjoy reading with a hot cup of coffee after working their ass off the whole day. The manager is loved and respected by the customers because they can feel her hard work and passion for the art she makes, Sweets. The coffee she makes never failed to make their heart warm by the warmth of the coffee and her dedication to it. The sweets are always made by the manager aka the baker of this place. she likes it to be made by her. She wants to be the reason for their satisfaction while they are still here, not thinking she is the boss here. Only a few lucky waiters were able to serve them, the waiters count themselves lucky to work with such a boss who perfectly manages and runs the place in order.

Those who haven't been to the cafe might think that the boss is a very kind, nice and heartwarming person based on the reviews. But the truth is, she only came in front of the customers when it is needed. And she is not a heartwarming person at all in real life, she is a cold-hearted person who rarely talks with anyone. Her cold gaze can turn anyone into big ice cubes if they look at them for a little longer than a couple of seconds.

The first time they saw her was when a customer tried to harass one of her young female waiters who needed this job at such an early age to pay for her bills and studies. The moment she saw it, she walked silently like a dangerous predator and kicked the chair harshly making the customer kiss the floor roughly. Holding his collar, she pulled him up with her one bare hand, glaring at him with her dark black orbs. The threat thrown by her eyes was enough to give him nightmares for the rest of his life. All she said was, "Consider this your first and last death warning from me. The next time I will see you will be your funeral." The man hurriedly paid for the drinks and ran for his life. Ever since he was not seen anywhere near the place. The customers were relieved because he was one of the local gangs there, spoiling kids to do drugs, stealing, and many more illegal shits. The black shirt with a faded peach-colored rose with thorns on it made her look like both an Angel and a Devil. Fully dressed in black, her aura screamed evilness but showed the waiter and the other customers an act of helping to make their jaws dropped on the floor and remained speechless by the act.