Here I was, Dragged By My Crook

Start from the beginning

'Ohhh the wonders of seeing an idiot drastically change their attitude.' the nonsense I was spouting out of my mouth was unlike-able. People around the area I was seated on stopped mid-way into their conversations and were staring at me like a magnifying glass with sunlight and you target a piece of paper that burned holes into it.

The holes were the barrier of 'being the normal me' in society and I am now feeling that I had to revert myself to being the anti social I was and by doing that I just took my phone out of my pocket and just scanned through nothing seeing as though the people who stared at me,began to ease up and left me alone.

'Phew what a relief. Ohhh please Casper hurry up on the cue.' and right on schedule I saw him frantically waving at me like a S.O.S person both arms outstretched which was the signal for 'Give me my money so that I can eat.'

You wouldn't really have to guess knowing that a person is really hungry because you could just see through their eyes that this person was starving to death already, in which Casper was giving out with his stare.

I quickly made my way to the free lane which was barricaded by a steel bar to prevent from cutting in line. I produced a few bucks from my wallet and just handed over to him the money like it was an easy transaction. Dealt and zilch... over.

We headed towards the area and well, I just sat comfortably on my seat while Casper just placed his tray forcefully which was full of french fries ,a dozen burgers which smell so heavenly that my stomach even rumbled. Don't forget, nothings good without a huge tall cup of Coke. He quickly dived into his food when he landed on the chair with enough force that made it creak from the pressure Casper applied.

You wouldn't prevent yourself from making a scrunched up facial expression when you see what Casper was doing, he quickly dived from burger to burger and you could not believe that he took a huge chunk from just a single bite from his burger. It was like a huge pippin hot slice of pizza and all that was left after the first bite was the end were you had to hold it towards your mouth.

Secondly, the flying wads of crumpled up burger packets and the fries that he kept chucking into his mouth hole of a void, that was just throne right on my face but luckily, I just swatted them off like a fly. Now this seems kinda inhuman but wouldn't anyone do this in real life? Well not me, but for Cass over here he would.

He was going through what, his 5th or 7th serving of bacon with the burger patty added with the tomato,cucumber,pickles on the side and don't forget about lettuce. I mean't really, he kept eating and eating until he kinda choked and took a long sip from his Coke which would need a refill in any minute now.

He seemed full, well he still kept eating but on a moderate pace. Like every well mannered person out their who eat's with care, not like Godzilla over here. Ohhh why do I have to be with someone with the huge glut over here why couldn't it be some nice guy who had plenty of manners or a girl instead. But nooo I get this guy instead. The world is kinda not in my favour today.

Casper who saw my face well, who couldn't kept a straight face when somebody was devouring a huge pile of junk. ' Ahhhh, you okay their buddy.?'

'Do you think I am ok?' I retorted with a twinge of pain in my voice.

'Uggghhhh sorry about that dude. I was totally going to die their. But you saved me soo thanks.'

'Well, don't mention it. Sooo bye.' as I was beginning to leave from the table.

'Wait!!' Casper said with a certain tone that matched in between from a plea and a despair. While he was clutching his soda cup which he grabbed voluntarily from the tray. In the due process the lid feel of and I got soaked from top to bottom.

Well my top was all messed up that's for sure and it soaked soo well that my chest was quite visible from the sticky liquid but my jeans and shoes were quite alright. Now how am I going to class looking like a huge painted mess?

Everyone around me saw the huge tragedy of my 'paint job' and that was like... embarrassing. Being the center of attention was really not my kind of thing but for this to happen to me I hoped I can clean this mess up before everybody calls me 'Cola boy.'

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I am just gonna stop right here. I will make this story short for the mean time. Hope you enjoyed it.

The bits that I liked about this story was the part were Andrew got smacked by Casper's cola drink which he would not get rid of throughout the day in highschool. Sorry about that seeing Andrew bickering like a whinny child.

Also, I did this chapter firstly when I rode the bus heading straight to my college and I thought about different other ideas about this story I just created yesterday.

I would also like to say thanks guys for reading this story which was created from my ingenuity. I saw the reads this morning and saw from 5 read to freaking 36 read that was soo quick. Usually I would have to wait for the results in about a week or two. Soo yeah, thank you guys.

Hope you stay tuned to this story and see the many more struggles of Andrew whether he changes or not that's up to me or maybe to you. We will see about that.

See yah later guys~

SeanOcampo9

© 2015 29th of January