9. 💔💜 Atsumu x fem reader

Start from the beginning

"hey Lila I need ur help!"

'what happend?! did he cheat?!'

"yeah he did, but I need you to know that I am on my way to Oliver's to do the same I already talked to him and his in!"

'what do you need me for then?'

"great question I told Atsu I am going to sleep at ur place!"

'I- er- you got ME in this!? AND FOR WHAT?!'

"well bc u r a really really good friend and I know you will help me with this! he will call you to make sure that I am there and ok in a few minutes so be ready for that, and when he asks why I am with you tell him ur girlfriend just broke up with you (Lila is bi) got it!?"

'yeah ok and he doesn't know that I have been single for over 5 months?'

"nope he does not!"

'fine ill help you you crazy woman!'

"tnx Lila ur the best!" 'I know I know!"

Now suddenly you're asking for it back

Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?Yeah, you could say you miss all that we hadBut I don't really care how bad it hurtsWhen you broke me firstYou broke me firstWhat did you think would happen?What did you think would happen?I'll never let you have itWhat did you think would happen?

~Oliver's POV~

"oh [y/n] is calling I wonder what she wants..."

'hey [y/n] finally decided that I am better then that dollar store Sangwoo?'

"YEP!"

'wait what?!'

"yeah he cheated so i'm on my way to ur place to have some good time!"

'bu-'

"and before u say anything I know you are single and mingle and that you have a crush on me!~"

'I was going to say that I have been waiting for that baby~'

"good i'm almost on ur block!"

'great~'

~end of call~

finally I get to kiss her I get to hold her I get to!

she got here and we immediately did it we didn't care about anything gosh I really do lone her!

time skip to a couple months later still Oliver's POV!

we were at [y/n]'s apartment in her room bc Atsumu went to see his family for a week. he was coming back today and [y/n] decided that today she is braking his heart so we were louder then usual at her home when her bf is coming is 5 min! oh oh oh I love this out come!

we just finished and waited for Atsumu to come back...

Now suddenly you're asking for it back

Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?Yeah, you could say you miss all that we hadBut I don't really care how bad it hurtsWhen you broke me firstYou broke me first(You broke me first)

you broke me first, ah.

~Atsumu's POV~

I came back home not to be greeted by my gf maybe she's asleep?

I went to our room to see a sleeping (naked) [y/n] and a naked Oliver... I messed up

"[y-y/n]?" "hey there baby!" "hey Atsumu" "w-what is he d-doing here?!" I asked fool of anger and disappointment of my self "oh Oli! he is here to help me get back at you!" "I don't understand..." "R U really that dumb" he had a 'wtf' look on his face "stop it Oli! he is here to fuck me bc I bet you get your hole stretched every time you need to stay late at work, and I get nothing! so Oli is here to be with me when you get fucked by ur 'Omi-omi'!" all of that she said with a smile on her face! she got up and she was in a robe (kind of a nightgown or what ever you call it...)she then took my bag from my hand and through me out of the house. she said ill get my staff back later that right now she is tired. and I didn't even try to stop her bc she is done with me I mean she deserves better and Oliver can give it to her... I have Omi-omi....

(1332 words)----------------------------------------------------

finally after so long I finished this request took me years! n e way

and hope you liked this one all of the requests are from twitter, insta, and tiktok DM's yeah!😃

I had a lot of fun to make this! have a good day|night wherever u r whenever ur! love ya'll!✌🏻✨