16. 💚💜Bokuto x MR

Hi I'm sorry were bomming you guys with chapters but I speak for myself and I have motivation so I'm gonna give you more🥰

N E ways take this bokuto fluff and don't complain! It's
✨ adorable✨

💜 Song
💚Fluff

____________________________________
Name of song; hooked on a feeling!

Gender of reader; male

Age; 18.

(Yes I changed my style!)

Let's start

*°•~°•*

Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga

3RD person POV

M\N and Bokuto were the kind of couple everybody wanted to be, they loved each other very much, and everybody saw them as 'couple goals'.

currently bokuto and M\N are watching Gardenias Of The Galaxy for the millionth time but hey they both love it. And now Rocket's 'oh yeah' scene came up and both of them yelled "OH YEAH!!!" and laughed  at their actions.

after the movie M\N was making dinner and Bokuto was staring at him... well more like his a$$... "ko... can you not stare?" "b-b-but you always stare at me... so why can't I stare at you...?" "well ko bc you have a cake to stare at, and I am insecure about mine..." and with that Bokuto came behind M\N and hugged his waist and kissed and nibbled on his neck. M\N tilted his head to the side a little to give bokuto more place. "baby-owl..." "what is it ko?" "can we listen to that song? in GOTG... what's it called?" "yes of course we can baby, it's called hooked on a feeling!"

I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to meWhen you hold me
In your arms so tight
You let me know
Everything's all right

2ND person POV

you started the song and started to sing as Bokuto set on the counter and you'r still making diner. 

"I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing that you're in love with me~"

the two of you were singing and you were happy. 

"Lips are sweet as candy It's taste stays on my mind Girl~, you got me thirsty For another cup of wine Got a bug from you, girl But I don't need no cure I just stay affecting If I can for sure~"

hooked on a feeling is a song that got the both of you in a good place of mind it made the both of you very happy and that was one of the only things that can make you smile. 

"All the good love when we're all alone Keep it up girl Yeah, you turn me on I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing That you're in love with me~" 

he loved this song because of 2 reasons! 1. it made you smile and he could hear you beautiful voice. and 2. the song made him happy as well and it's energetic and happy just like hya'll ,e When we're all alone Keep it up girl Yeah, you turn me on I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing That you're in love with me~" 

the food was done cooking and so you started to make the table for the two of you, and when you were finished you gave the both of you some of the food and you set down and started to eat.

I'm hooked on a feeling And I'm high on believin' That you're in love with me

3RD person POV 

after eating the both of you set on the couch and  and cuddled together "another movie?" bokuto asked "of course! do you even need to ask?!" 

I said I'm hooked on a feeling And I'm high on believin' That you're in love with me

_______________________________________________________

A\N; ok so I love that song so fucking much!!!! It's one of my fave and it just reminds me so much of Bokuto! also sorry if I misspelled any words...🥺
N E ways have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are love ya'll ❣️