15. 💚Noya x reade

Hshshskshsj- FINALLYYYYYY I got to this request!!!! I love noya a LOT he is so cuteeee N E ways hope you like it.

✨Fluffy Fluff✨ with noya

____________________________________
Background!

You and noya have been dating for 2 years ever since you started high school. You are yachi's older sibling. You are a short bitch. Non-binary!! Depressed!! Mantle breakdown!! All of these are mentioned in the story!!

!!If this triggers you you don't have to read this!!

*°•~°•*

3RD person POV

Y/N is a very beautiful person from the out side, if you look at them you can see a person with their life together, a supportive boyfriend, and a successful future plans for them. but what most ppl don't know is that their life is falling apart... They have to deal with depression episodes, anxiety attacks, getting out of bed, helping their sister, waring a fake smile all day long... And their boyfriend isn't always there for them... He has his oun problems... But something Y/N knows is that noya loves them Very much...

Y/N ran up to their bf and hugged him right after kurasuno won against the Miya twins. (I forgot the name of their school...)

Y/N usually never goes to Noya's games. They know all of the kurasuno team, but never not once did they feel comfortable with anyone other then Noya or Hitoka...

Your POV

Yuu and I were hugging and he picked me up seeing I'm shorter then him, he kissedy face and put me down. "Baby you shouldn't be picking me up... Your tired..." "Don't worry! I'm hungry!" Yuu was whining and I'm hungry as well so we all went to eat. Yuu had me in his lap as we ate, and everyone were giggling from how cute Yuu is when he's protective. I love it when he gets mad he os just so adorable, and me being extremely short And a bottom and a sub I love to tease him and see him get all worked up... "Hey Y/N? What is your fave thing to do to Noya?" Suga Sked and my answer was this "well me being a very amusing and gorgeous uke I love to tease Yuu and tell him I can top him in hope that he will top me to prove me wrong..." Yuu growled at my answer. And I laughed at his reaction... Everyone did. "Couple gols!" Yelld Hinata. And everyone just looked at us either with jealousy or with pide. "Wait L/N your non-binary right?" Asked kageyama "Yeah what about it?" "So noya-senpay is pansexual not bi?" "Nope! I'm pan! And I'm proud of it!"

Skip a few days after

3RD person POV

Y/N was in his room in theirs and Noya's shered apartment.

Noya was just finishing up with practice, and Y/N? Well they were in their room having a panic attack... You see in Y/N's mind they were going crazy, their brain is telling them than Yuu the person that got them through everything! Was doing all of that out of pitty... They knew that was not true waht so ever but they refused to deny it... 'what if he really does it for pitty?... What if he doesn't really love me?... What if his with me because he's using me?... What if-' Y/N qas slapped out of their thoughts byNoya opening the door and going to them Noya hugged them and didn't say anything. "Shhh baby, it's ok, do tou want to talk about it?" Y/N nodded their head 'no' and Noya picked them up and put them on his lap. He hugged them and hushed them.

"Shhh baby, I love you, and I don't just say that out of pitty, I say that because you are the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing, loving person to ever walk appon this planet! You are so worth it! You are worth the wait, you are worth the love, you are more important to me then my own health baby... I love you to the point where if you were gone, I don't know what I will do... I think if you were to kill yourself because of the things your brain is telling you, I would die without you I would not be able to survive on thid hell whole without you... And if you ever think about going away... Then I want you to think, I want you to think about that suicide is a permanent solution for temporary problem, I want you to think about the people that will be hurting, I want you to think about your parents having to bury you, I want you to think about me having to find a coffin that will fit you, I want you to think about your best friend your sister, that will have to post a yearly photo of you saying how they miss you, I want you to think about all the bad things in this world, and then think about a good future when you're good with, one that you're happy with, one with me or without me it doesn't have to have me in the equation but I'd love to be there, I'd love to see you succeed, I'd love to see you happy, I want to marry you one day, and adopt kids and tell them that you went through hell and back but you got out of it, and I was there for you I was there for the person I love the most, if that is not love and tell me what is... Every time you tell yourself all those bad things I want you to tell to me, don't worry I'm going to be okay, I don't want you to tell the to yourself... So instead tell that to me, say to me all the things that you want to say to yourself, I will be there in the future, I always was there in the past, and I'm here in the present! I'm here for you so please don't give up because of what people say to you, don't give up I will never give up on you baby, I love you so much so please just...just stay with me... I know it's selfish, to ask person that is going through hell right now to stay in it for a little longer, I know okay but please... please stay with me, I'm not forcing you to stay, I'm just saying you will never know if it gets better if you go now... How about you wait a little longer and stay, I need to do say okay and I will do everything in my power to make sure this hell will be very short for you, I will do everything I can to help you and to be there for you" Noya was on the verge of tears, and you are crying and he's a lap. "You know I was talking to the team not that long ago, how about I'm really worried about you about your mental health, and your sister said you used to have dog that would help you with everything... service dog right, I don't need to know what happened to it, but I'm asking you do you want one?" Y/N was crying and they couldn't talk, so they just nodded their head 'yes'. "Do you want to shower or just go to sleep?" Noya asked "sleep, cuddles, shower.... Yes shower..." Noya picked Y/N off the bed and took them to the tub. "Do you want to shower with me or shower alone?" "....w-with you" Noya stripped and got behind Y/N and scrubbed their back, and played with their hair, and just relax together.

Skip

Noya's hair was wet and Y/N thought he looked sexy AF. Noya put Y/N down on the bed and sterted to get some boxers and one of his shirts for them. "You know something, I am extremely grateful that you feel comfortable enough with me to be intimate..." Y/N just get a bit at the comment. "Yeah... And I am grateful that you don't judge me..." Noya turned around and did a very dramatic GASP "HoW CoUld I EveR jUdGe yOu?!" Y/N loved it when he did that it always made them laugh... "Ok enough... Can you dress me plz plz plz 🥺" Y/N asked with doggy eyes. "Yes of course!"

They got dressed and fell asleep in each other arms.

____________________________________
A/N; omfg that was a roller coaster of emotions... I was literally in the verge of tears writing this... Noya os a pure baby and he needs protection!! N E ways have a good life

-author-chan✨