confess

"uh... Shintaro-kun, could you like, talk with me alone on the rooftop?" Ayano, the raven haired girl with a red scarf wrapped around her neck said with an embarrassed face. Shintaro tilted his head mentally. Could this be it?!

And so Shintaro had agreed, nodding reluctantly. I-It's not like I hate or something like that we just can't... I see her as a friend.

Ayano dragged him on the stairs with a nervous face. "-O-Oi!"

It isn't that he didn't want to be with her, but he really just thought of her as a friend.

And then a thought came to his mind, a date, soda, alone with Ayano. No, no, no. That was just too perfect.

Fine, he mused. I'm in love with her, happy now? He didn't know who he was talking to but he knew his heart was rapidly beating.

"Uh, Shintaro-kun, I have something to confess to you." He knew they were both nervous so he just looked away, afraid she sees his embarrassed face.

"W-What is it?"

"Well, you see, I've been keeping this to only myself so I kinda... feel... like something is bothering my chest," She placed her hand on her chest, looking at the ground "So, uh, I wanted to tell you."

Ayano was really red right now, almost as red as her scarf. But Shintaro couldn't complain about it, he was as red too.

"I-I have a boyfriend! And we've been going on for months! I keep this from my parents and I needed a friend to tell this secret from!"

And that's what they call, friend zone.

Yeah! I love cracks! Woot woot!