(𝟮𝟯) where art thou 👀🗣️

Start from the beginning

hitman
for the love of god-

pls y/n just answer 🙂

short
lmao what, im here

nightowl
have thy y/n arriveth yet?

short

yes i have good sir 🤸‍♀️

a feweth minutes ago, thy lady is watching dear karasuno and shiratorizawa battle for freedom. 🤺

nightowl
i shall celebrate thy arrival

my love shallt you come to the next gym over

karasuno and shiratorizawa are merely peasants compared to muah

spicy hips

shortgive me a few seconds good sir, my tinieth feeteth can only take so little 👁️💧👄💧👁️

short
give me a few seconds good sir, my tinieth feeteth can only take so little 👁️💧👄💧👁️

nightowl
hurry my love for i am in need of your hugs

pweetty
therapist, does anyone know a therapist?

short
be quieteth, thy does not need a mental health helper

thy is perfectly fineth

pweetty
that's hardly convincing

---

Excusing yourself, you made your merry way to the next building. With your tiny legs, you scrambled inside.

Bokuto immediately tackled you in a hug, catching you off guard.

"Your juliet has graced you with her presence." you said, doing a little bow when bokuto let go of you.

"You're late." akaashi commented from beside you.

"Yeah, yeah. what are you gonna do about it? Send me to detention?" you snorted.

"Humorous." akaashi deadpanned.

"I'm just playing." you gave akaashi a side hug, rubbing your face into his arm. Unknown to you, akaashi was keeping in the butterflies in his tummy.

"Y/n!" you avert your attention to the screaming voice in the court, "Look at me! Watch!" oikawa yelled, excitedly.

Oikawa then proceeded to smack the ball in a spike serve all the way to the other side of the net. The ball thumped as it hit the floor centimeters away from the outside line. It was so fast, you barely had time to react.

"Great serve, oikawa!!" you clapped.

You then, dropped your expression into a complacent aura.

"But i still hate you for that photo yesterday. I ain't forget." you crossed your arms as you harrumphed.

"You're still mad about that?" oikawa pouted only to get smacked on the head by iwa.

"Focus! Or I'm gonna hit your face with a ball!" he apprehended.

You went over to sit beside the fukurodani manager, kaori, on the benches.

"Heya kaoriiiiiii." you greeted her.

"Oh hi, you're here y/n." Kaori laughed, "the boys were all tensed up because you were taking so long to show up."

"Yeah, they're obsessed with me." you flipped your hair sassily in a joking manner.

"The coach actually suggested that you sleep here, because that's probably the only way they'd stop talking about you all the time." she said.

You widen your eyes in surprise, "What?! Are you sure he said that? coach takeyuki?!" you wobble her shoulders.

"I'm serious!" she laughed, "That's what he said. Right, coach?" Kaori called out to the man standing a few meters in front of them.

"What is it?" coach takeyuki walked towards the both of you. You started to sweat nervously.

"Your suggestion about y/n staying here with the rest."

"Oh yeah, that. Well, you have to ask your parents about it first, y/n." coach takeyuki told you. He then walked off when one of the fukurodani members called him.

"I'll be damned. Coach takeyuki has a soft spot for me after all." you giggled.

"Yeah, i remember him being so strict everytime you come over to the gym." Kaori giggled, covering her mouth. "So are you gonna stay here with us?"

"Are you kidding me? That's an opportunity i'm more than willing to take." you replied.

---

HEYY!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, GOT A BIT CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL BS.

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR 45K READS! APPRECIATE IT!

LOVE YOUUU!