He won't come back

Summary : Shouya Ishida has committed suicide by jumping off a tall bridge. This story shows how his lost friends and his mother react when they come to know of his death.

****************************************************************

Miyako Ishida-

Miyako felt like her heart collapsed when she heard that Ishida has died. She felt dizzy. She cried the whole day, weeping away as went around doing her work. She was sad that Ishida had died but what broke her heart was that he died by committing suicide. She wondered why he killed himself. The money which was left by pillow gave her an indication. She could never be a proper mother. She was never a proper mother. What kind of mother lets her child die? What kind of mother can't sense her son's sadness? All these words roamed in her mind. She could do nothing. He won't come back.

*******************************************************

Ueno Naoka -

Ueno heard of Ishida'a death from Kawai. She was scared because she thought that it was all because of her. If she had not left being his friend, maybe this won't happen. But that is all gone. He won't come back.

******************************************************

Kazuki Shimada and Hirose Keisuke -

"Do you know?", Hirose asked

"What?", Shimdada asked back

"Ishida killed himself. "

"Killed himself!?", he almost screamed back.

"Yes"

"When? Why would he do that?"

".............."

He didn't answer. All the same, they already knew why. It was because they abandoned him. Shimada felt sorry inside his mind. 'I am sorry, Ishida.', he thought. But still, he won't ever come back.