N I N E T E E N: II صدفة جمعتني بالي احبه

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The Next Day

07:55 AM
Outfit #1

"Here Eat this with your coffee!" Alyazia said as she placed a plate with Fruits and a pieces of the cinnamon Rolls that Sama made in front of her "But Mama!!" She squealed but stopped when her mum gave her a stern Look "eat it all" she added, Sama ate everything except for the Bananas "you eat those." She quickly stood up gave her mum a kiss and she left.
As usual Sama made her regular stop to the Coffee Shop on her way to work getting something for her and ali, as she waited for her order she picked up her phone hesitating whether she calls him again or Not.
ORDER UNDER THE NUMBER #8 She quickly placed it back in her bag and picked up her order.

"Good Morning Boss"
"Good Morning Boss" she replied handing him his Coffee and a paper bag containing a transparent container.
"Did you Make these?" Sama simply nodded "last night.."
"Were you Stress Baking or just baking?"
"I just felt like it." She lied and ali noticed her sad smile but decided to let her be.
The Day went by smoothly, it was around 02:30 PM
She was waiting for her Render File to Save when she heard a knock "Come in."
"Hey I'm going to have Lunch with some friends, are you not going Home?"
"I'm Waiting for this to save and I'll be on my way."
Ali approached Sama's Desk and he sat on it.
"Are you Okay? You seem a bit off today... you spent your day in Your Office.. no one barged into my office, you had one cup of Coffee and you didn't complain, Shatha told me that you didn't take any calls today.."
Ali folded his arms and his eyes were fixed on Sama.
"The wedding week left me in the Corner.. I thought that i managed everything before hand but i guess I'm wrong, and for today I've been finishing the Garden's Landscape so I lost the track of time, as for the calls I always avoided them I leave them for Ghanim. Ali I'm Fine. Really..."
He wasn't sure whether It was the way she talked or the fact that her expressions were dull.
"You are by far the worst Liar I've ever met.."
"I know.."
"Anyways Listen if it's about that *#$^& Excuse me! ...
just tell me I'll Call Zayed and we'll finish him off... I'm not interfering because you told me not to... but if he keeps harassing you than I will not be responsible for my Actions."

"I won't hold off anymore... if he comes near me again I'll tell Baba and My Brothers.. you Guys Can Deal with Him... I'm So Done With this Guy..."
She said as she clicked away on her Computer before Shutting it down.
"Okay then" ali replied Laughing as he stood up from the desk..
she stood up as well  fixed her Abaya and picked up her bag, ali took her laptop bag and they left her office, once they reached her car he placed the bag on her front seat and closed the door, he waved her Goodbye and walked to his.
As she was Driving Home Sama's mind was pulling her into Different Directions, she Questioned everything whether her Life Choices were correct, if this is a miss understanding and we haven't spoken to each other since yesterday what would happen if we got into a real fight... after waking up this morning she found the text Message he sent her and decided to call after getting Ready For her Day and when she did he Didn't answer.
When she got home she quickly changed and joined her Family For Lunch even though she didn't Feel Like Eating. After finishing she Excuse herself saying that she had a headache and went upstairs to her Room, she firstly closed the curtains then turned off the lights and got in her Bed, she wanted to talk to someone but she couldn't, it wasn't something that she could control, she would listen and help anyone who'd need her help, but when it's her that needs it  she can't seem to say anything, not wanting to be a burden to anyone.
She heard a knock and the door opened, moments later she later she felt a hand stroking her hair.
Alyazia didn't Buy the whole I Have a Headache, so she quickly told Marie that Mohammed would have his tea in the garden with Zayed and she headed to check on her Daughter.
"My Darling, what's wrong?"
"Nothing's Wrong Mama... I have a headache."
"You know that you're the worst Liar ever!"
"I know..."
"Then tell me? What's wrong?"
Sama pulled the Quilt off and turned around towards her mum "I'm just Exhausted and my head Hurts that's it"
"Are you Sure?"
"I am really."
"Just know that Life is filled with hard and tough times but also with good times. Sama No matter what happens know that it's a blessing from Allah. Yalla get some sleep and I'll check on you later.." she kissed her daughter's forehead and walked out.
After about an Hour or so Sama woke up to her phone Going off.

S: Hello.
H: Hey.
: ......
H: Sama!
S: Before you Start Let me Tell you Something.
*she took a Deep Breath* I'm not going to talk about what happened Yesterday at the Exhibition... Faisal and Ismail aren't and will NEVER be the problem.. We Are.
H: Sama!
S: Let me Finish... no matter what happens between us I never want this to happen ever again... People Talk about their problems and they figure it out Together. Don't Shut me Out Like this again.
H: Sama please.
S: Do You Trust me?
H: WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT OF COURSE I DO.
S: Enough to Make me Your Wife?
H: Are you having Second Thoughts.
S: No.
H: Then What?
S: I'm Not Gonna Lie but I did Question it.
H: ...
S: Were You Ignoring me Yesterday?
H: Not intentionally... You Did Though!
S: Me? When?
H: Last Night!
S: I was Asleep...
H: Oh.
S: it Doesn't matter who ignored Who? What Matters is that you CHOSE to shut me out instead of talking about it.
H: Listen... The Moment that I saw them next to you.. I couldn't help it... I wanted to punch them so bad.
But I couldn't do anything and that Angered me.
I couldn't stand up for the woman I love.
S: you could of told me that.. instead of making me feel like I'm guilty of some sort... *she Explained what happened*
H: Just hear me out Okay I lost my temper yesterday I spent the remaining of the day At NAS trying to Clam myself Down. Things got way out of hand yesterday and a small Disagreement degenerated into a big argument so First Things first I want you to know that I love you and secondly, I’m sorry I hate it when we fight i also want to apologize for not picking up yesterday when you were trying to explain what happened. I should’ve listened to you.
S: it is really Silly... I hate him I hate the fact that he always finds a way to creep into my life and cause some drama..
H: I Will Not Sit and Watch him harass You..
S: He's Not Worth it..
H: You Are..
S: Please Don't Hurt Him.
H: Sama..
S: Before you say anything... I don't Care about Him.. he could Go To Hell and I wouldn't be Bothered.. But it's you and me that I Care about... for our own sake let him Be... I don't want to be haunted by him, he's an Unfortunate part of my past that I really want to forget..
H: I am Sorry.
S: I am Too .. after all I'm responsible for his presence.
H: Don't Be sorry.
S: let's Move on From This...
H: I Love You.
S: I Love You.
H: despite the Mishaps of Yesterday, I was glad that I saw You I missed you.
S: I was Glad Too but like you said the following events weren't so good..
H: Today Turned out to be a good Day Eventually..
All of good Things Alhamdulillah.
S: What Happened?
H: My Sister Gave Birth To A Baby Boy.
S: may allah bless him,  his Mum and your Whole Family, May He Brings Joy, Happiness and Fortune Congratulations Hamdan, so What's His Name?
H: Hamdan.
S: In Honor Of you?
H: I'd Like to Believe so.
S: *Laughs*
H: may god never deprive me from hearing this laugh.

•••••••••••

Please give me some Feedback 🙏🏻
Here's Chapter NINETEEN 🤍
I Hope that you Guys Like this 🤍🤍

***AUTHORS NOTE:
IF You Don't Like it... Then Don't Read it...
If its Criticism that would help me improve my story than I'll Gladly Appreciate it.. if it's a Hateful Message or Comment Than Keep Them To Yourself and you Can Simply Stop Reading The Book if its Bothering you..
I'm Sorry If sound Rude or Something..

Outfit #1