Rex looked at him with wide eyes, "I-I didn't do this. Blame Fives,"

"I heard you shout and I came to see what that was about and then I heard that loud crack and I thought something bad happened. Don't scare me like that. Also, you're cleaning all this up,"

"What?! No, no, Fives needs to clean this up. I'll order him to clean it up, but first," he walked up to Kix, "I need to shower. Could you tell him to clean up?"

"Wh—,"

"Thanks I appreciate it," Rex patted his shoulder.

"Now wait a tick—,"

He was already out the door and called over his shoulder, "You're the best,"

"...stang,"

"Do you think he got it yet?" Jesse asked.

"I hope so," Fives chuckled.

"If you get in trouble, don't drag me into it,"said Echo.

"Aw come on, I don't wanna take all the—,"

Fives was cut off by the PA system making a beep and a voice saying, "Pardon the interruption, CT-27-5555, please report to the Medical Bay. Thank you,"

Jesse started to laugh, "Ooh someone's getting in trouble,"

"Eh, it's not the first time. I'll see you guys later, I'm probably going to get the biggest lecture of my life,"

"Kix is going to kill you if glitter went all throughout one of his med rooms. Good luck,"

Rex was walking to the private showering room when he heard someone walking behind and then stop in there tracks.

"Rex? The kriff happened to you?"

He turned around and already knew it was Cody, "Why?"

"You are covered in what I'm assuming is glitter,"

"Yeah well go ask Fives. I gotta go to the shower,"

Cody chuckled, "You'll have it in your hair for weeks. Good luck getting all that out,"

"Yeah. Thanks," he turned back around and continued walking.

He was going to have a miserable time getting it all out. And Cody was right, he was going to have glitter in his hair for weeks. He had to come up with a prank to get back at Fives, and it had to be a good one.

He made it to the line of private shower rooms and entered one. He pulled out a large towel and a fresh pair of his blacks. Rex took off his plastiod armor and did his best to brush off the remaining glitter into a trash bin. He started the water and waited for it to heat up before fully stripping down and stepping in. He relaxed into the hot water and his skin tingled at the heat. He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard something that sounded like the door opening. He grabbed a shampoo bottle and listened intently for any other sounds.

Rex almost jumped out of his skin when the shower door opened up. He covered himself with a washcloth and held out the shampoo bottle, ready to strike the intruder. He sighed when he saw Ahsoka and relaxed. She looked at him confused, "You were gonna hit me with a plastic bottle?"

"Well you were the one who barged in," Ahsoka smirked and fully stepped into the small shower. Rex was doing his best to keep in eyes on hers and not anywhere else, "What are you doing here?"

She got up to him and wrapped her arms around his middle, "I found Cody and I asked him where you where and he said you were heading to the showers so I decided to join you,"