As the four of you finish your breakfast, the old lady tells you to proceed to the other room for the doctor to check on all of you.

~Timeskip~

Doctor: "You've all recovered."

Tanjiro smiles in relief as both Zenitsu and Inosuke look at him. You, on the other hand, look outisde staring at the sky.

As you were staring outside, you notice Tanjiro's crow flying right towards you guys. He flies by you and lands right beside Tanjiro and jumps on his hands. You then start walking to where Tanjiro was.

Tanjiro's Crow: "Northeast! Your next stop is northeast!"

Y/n: "Hm?" You hum as you stand beside Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "You four are going to Mount Natagumo. Go to Mount Natagumo."

As a result, all of you change into your uniforms and start prepping yourselves for the journey ahead.

As the three of them start wlaking outside the room to the gate,  you approach the old lady as she was walking to the gate as well. You walk beside her as she heads to the gate.

Y/n: "I'm curious, I didn't see Hana this morning."

Old Woman: "Oh? She went back to the Demon Slayer Headquarters. She was only visiting for a week, and yesterday was the last day of her week-long stay."

Y/n: "Oh, what does she do there?"

Old Woman: "She takes care of the injured and the sick there. She is actually working under a Hashira, as what she had told me."

Y/n: "Oh, a Hashira. Kazudaira-san told that they're one of the most powerful slayers."

Old Woman: "Indeed they are."

Both of you arrive at the gate as Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were wating for you outside.

Zenitsu: "Oh, there you are, Y/n."

You nod in response to Zenitsu.

Tanjiro: "We'll be going now. Thank you for your accommodation," he says as he bows.

The old woman also bows in response to Ranjiro.

Old Woman: "Here is a flint."

Tanjiro: "Thank you, ma'am."

You, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu turn around as Inosuke looks at the three of you in confusion.

Inosuke: "Huuh?"

Inosuke: "WHAT THE HELL, OLD WOMAAAAN?!"

He tries to beat up the old woman as you and tanjiro hold him back.

Zenitsu: "You fool! IT'S A STONE USED TO LIGHT UP SPARKS TO CHASE EVIL SPIRITS BECAUSE WE'RE GOING ON A DANGEROUS JOB!!!"

As everything settled down, the old woman starts speaking again.