Triumph

Daiko: "So, let's start our little negotiation, shall we?"

Y/n: "Tch!"

Daiko: "HEHE!"

You struggle to stand up as you grit your teeth in anger.

Daiko: "Calm down now, heh."

You finally stand up straight as you look at him right in the eyes.

Y/n: "What the hell do you want anyway?"

Daiko: "What I want? Hmmmm, let's see."

Y/n: "Hurry up, dammit. I wanna kill that demon."

Daiko: "Hmmmm."

After a few more minutes of Daiko idly standing and humming he finally speaks out.

Daiko: "Absolutely nothing! HAHAHA!"

Y/n: "Take this seriously, dammit!"

Daiko: "Oh? Heh, well, then let me finish."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Daiko: "I wanted absolutely nothing from you before we had this battle. But now that we've seen the outcome of that battle, I want just one thing."

Y/n: "Which is what?! Stop stalling, dammit!"

Daiko: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Heh, I want you to be able to use the full potential of this breath!"

Y/n: "Full potential of this breath?"

Daiko: "I'll let you see a tiny speck of this breath's power. The Breath of Darkness at it's full power!"

Daiko dashes towards you at a high speed as he stabs his blade through you. Both your eyes become demonic with purple irises.

Daiko: "HEH! Now, go! Join the battle and defeat that pathetic lower moon!"

*Timeskip*

Rui: "NO WAY! The threads burned and snapped!"

Tanjiro: "The bond between all of us...can't be...severed by anyone!"

You and Tanjiro successfully lands a direct hit at Rui. You land back down as Rui's head lands at an area behind you. You fall forwards as you hit your face on the ground. You lie there motionless as Tanjiro also falls. The strings that held Nezuko captive disappear as she lands right near you.

Tanjiro: "N-nezuko! Y-y/n!"

Tanjiro falls forwards as he desperately tries to crawl towards you and Nezuko.

Tanjiro: "We won! We beat him! Nezuko our family heirloom, the Kagura Dance, helped me unleash this move. It helped me and I beat him."

Tanjiro struggles to stand up as he looks at you and Nezuko.