-2-

I was thinking about what I'm going to wear when my mother came into my room. "So, how was your school?"

"Boring like everyday."

"Where are you going?"

"Jonathan told me about a new club and I'm going there with him."

While she was telling 'Pandemonium's dangers' and warn me about them, I decided to wear my black dress. It was short and it has grey vertical stripes under my arms.

I stopped to looking to the mirror when I heard a whistle. Jonathan was leaning to my door.

"Nice t-shirt. What you are going to wear under it? A skirt? Wait, don't tell me that this is a dress."

I smiled at him, took my jacket and we walked to Pandemonium.

I felt the different energy when we entered to Pandemonium. Music was so loud and you could see everyone dancing. Jonathan started to dance when I sat somewhere. He was smiling and looking at me while he was dancing. Suddenly, he turned his head and looked somewhere else. I followed his eyes and saw a girl. Girl was wearing a white dress and her dress was enclosing all her body. She walked to Jonathan and they dance for a while. I started to bite my nails. I got jealous. 'What's happening to me? Go and dance now.' I thought myself. She took Jonathan to a room. I started to walk but a boy suddenly appeared in front of me. After he said something, realised that boy wasn't appeared, he was always there. "Hi, I'm Magnus and why are you standing in front of me?"

Magnus was really awkard for a man. His hair was covered with glitter. Not his hair, he was covered with glitter. A lot of glitter.

"I'm Lara. Did you see that girl, she's wearing white dress. She took my friend to a room." He pushed me and said "Go away from here. Go back to your house, now." But I started to run to the room and opened the door. Jonathan and girl was talking and laughing. Jonathan came and hugged me. He introduced me to the girl. "She is my best friend, Lara and this is Isabelle."

Her dress was shorter than 5 minutes ago and I could see her tattoos. One of her tattoos was the doodle which I always sketch in lessons.

"Why are your tattoo is one of my doodles?"

She suddenly turned to Jonathan and he smiled. She seemed suprised to me.

"Nice to meet you whatever your name. And Jonathan, we are going." I said.

He tried to say something but I pushed him until we got out of Pandemonium.

"Did you get jealous?" I was, but I was also angry.

"Who was that girl?" He acted like he didn't know. He smiled to me.

"You got jealous."

"No. I'm. Not!" I shouted and started to punch his shoulder. When I looked at his eyes, I saw something I didn't see before. He was looking at me... Different. I got slower for a minute, he got close to me. But I was still punching him but he was relax. I remembered that his brother trained boxing with him every week. I stopped. He got closer again. I thought that he is going to kiss me, I wanted it but I started to run. I was faster than him. I thought 'What are you doing, go back to him and learn what does he feel?' while I was running but I didn't stop. He got tired and I arrive to my home. I jumped to my bed without changing my clothes and I slept immediately.