visiting

2
CHRIS POV

getting out of bed was a trek, but eventually i got dressed and headed out to buy a new charger.

i call up my best friends dan howell and phil lester who lived a few stations away to see if they were free, since i haven't seen them for ages because of busy schedules.

bzzzzt bzzzzt bzzzzt

'hey, what's up chris?'

wait, this familiar voice doesn't sound like dan or phil... who is it? oh wait. i look at the phone screen and it turns out i did not dial the contact 'phan',

of course i accidently dial the contact below, which happens to be:

「PJ」

'umm, sorry... i, uh, was meant to dial dan and phil instead, sorry, haha...'

i bet i sound so awkward, i reckon i'll just hang up for now...

yeah, good luck escaping, me.

'why don't you come over, chris? i'm free and we haven't met up in ages, i miss you!' pj asks, adding his soothing laugh at the end, making my face go red.

'um, okay! i'll, umm, be over in...an hour?' i respond absentmindedly.

'great! i'll be waiting for you, see you soon!'

beep

what have you gotten yourself into, idiot?!

i swore to myself that i wouldn't meet with pj until i settled my mixed emotions, and now he's expecting me at his place in an hour.

i quickly ran to the phone store and purchased a brand new charger, before stopping at the convenience store to buy some snacks and commuting to pj's place.

on my way there, i reminded myself to throw away all my troubles and just act like a normal friend going to a casual hangout.

if only it was as easy said as done.

ding dong

pj arrives at the door and flashes me his handsome smile before gesturing for me to enter, his gesture makes me chuckle a little bit and i place the bag of snacks on his coffee table before sinking into his comfy sofa.

'can i turn on the tv, pj?'

'yeah, go ahead!' he says, scanning the snacks and picking out a small bag of jelly snakes. he then plops down next to me.

***

'did you see that!? hahahahah!!'

i burst out laughing in the middle of a comedy show, and i when looked over at pj sitting next to me, he was smiling back at me.

'not really, i was too busy looking at your face,'

'wait what?' i questioned as he got up with a smirk and took the remote, pausing the screen and turning back to look at me.

'did you record this beforehand, you idiot?' i pouted.

'well, your reactions are always amusing, and this is a really good show!' pj said, holding in laughter.

'geez, trust the troll pj to call you over to hang out, and this is what you get!' i teased, mockingly.

after that, pj's expression turned a bit serious.

'...what is it?' i asked, worry filling my eyes as i looked into his green ones.

he turned off the tv and turned my body to face his.

'well, i noticed you seemed to be avoiding me a bit... you don't come over as much as before. is anything bothering you?'

'um... not really, don't worry about it!' i denied and tried to reach for the remote, of course i was stopped by pj's firm grip on my wrist.

'chris... tell me what's wrong,' i blushed a bit by the way he said my name, but refused to tell him anyway.

'nothing's wrong, what are you talking about? i've just been very busy recently... i must be stressed out...' i laughed weakly, and pulled away from his grip, hoping that he didn't sense my nerves. but pj is extremely attentive to minor details, so he picked up on my awkward movements.

'chris, are you perhaps uncomfortable around me?' pj said, almost sounding hurt.

his face made me feel so horrible for making him misunderstand, and so staring back into his eyes, i reassured him:

'no, of course not! i promise! it's just that my emotions are getting all mixed up recently... and i'm not sure what i actually feel, that's all, really!' i finally admitted.

pj looked back at me, smiled, and patted my head.

'if you say so,' he said, hitting play on the tv remote. we spent the rest of the evening laughing and making silly comments on the show, and before i knew it i fell asleep.

A/N

is this too normal or boring? or not enough drama? well i promise to include some of my other otps in the future. phan included

am i even writing enough for a chapter lol - K