🌸💗 I'm not that Innocent 💗🌸

3rd person

"Ugh Why am I so stupid? So stupidstupidstupidstupidsrupidstupidstupidstupid? F#ck! Why did I leave it at his house? Should I text him? Nah...I can't look him in the eyes anymore...I'm feeling shame..sh#t! Hyunjin, if you would've controlled your d#ck then nothing would've happened! But no, of course I'm so horny that I can't-"

"Hyunjin!"

"-I can't even take care of my things, so that-"

"Hyunjin!"

"-I always have to depend on him...which I somehow love but-"

"HWAnG!"

"-huh?"

HIs eyes widened.

"S-seu...ngmin?"

The younger was standing in front of him, eyes red. Hyunjins could tell that he had been crying. His big grey sweater and black pants, showing that he had been cutting himself out from the rest of the world.

He knows it was rude not to answer his messages...but he felt so much shame. His eyes fixed on the ground...he didn't dare to look up.

He gulped, sweat building up on is forehead.

"Seungmin...he came...but for what? Making up? Telling me to forget it? Us? Our friendship? No, he wouldn't ? Or rejecting me? Oh hell no, I'm gonna cry my eyes right here in front of everyone out if he rejects me-"

"Jinnie" his voice like an angels.

His heart jolted.

"OH sh#t here it's coming...be a man Hyunjin, be a man-"

"You forgot your calculator at mine..."

And Hyunjins heavy heart suddenly felt lighter.

"N-no rejection?"

Seungmin handed it to him. And he took it gladly.

"T-thanks..." said Hyunjin who wasn't daring to look up.

But what he didn't know was that Seungmin understood him.

Seungmin knew he felt ashamed and embarrassed.

But he didn't want Hyunjin to feel ashamed and embarrassed.

Awkward silence.

"Okay then..." said Seungmin quietly, sadness filling his voice as he had hoped Hyunjin'd say something.

"Yea...bye" and Hyunjin felt the same...he hoped Seungmin would've said something.

With that the younger started to walk away slowly.

His heart heavy.

Eyes teary.

"If Hyunjin is being a coward now, then I have to do it myself-"

He couldn't help but-

"Hyung!"

-turn around before running back into Hyunjins embrace, clinging onto his shirt.

Hyunjin felt all over startled and overwhelmed, not minding the other students confused looks.

"S-seungmin-"

Seungmin pushed him into the boy toilet, but before he could say anything, he felt Seungmins lips against his.

"OH damn-"

His best friend was kissing him again.

It almost became like a habit.

Hyunjin was leading the kiss with a lot of passion, his eyes closed, feeling those soft and plump lips. Seungmin could feel the hands caressing his waist, and oh...how much he missed it. And it's been less than a day. Hyunjin would always make him go so weak.