🌸💗 Oops!...I Did It Again! 💗🌸

3rd person

"Hyunjin!"

"What dad?" 

"Seungmin's here!"

Hyunjin sat up from his bed, running to the door to greet his best friend.

He was standing there in a baby blue sweater which was obviously too big, creating sweater paws.

"Seungminnie!" squealed Hyunjin, giving him a tight hug. "You look so cute"

Seungmin giggled as Hyunjin squeezed his cheeks.

No one could squeeze them.

Only Hyunjin.

"Hi, Seungmin!" greeted Hyunjins dad, patting the youngers back.

He is really nice and funny. Hyunjin is definitely closer to his dad than his mom but of course he still loves his mom. He's just his dads kid.

Even though Seungmin knows Hyunjins dad for a long time he just kept on being shy towards him. And the whole situation didn't make it any easier.

"What if he would know that we kissed? Would he even allow something like that? Probably...he loves Hyunjin...of course he does...but does he like me-"

"We're going upstairs! Make sure mom doesn't come to early tonight!"

"I will! And let the door open, I don't want to hear any-" 

"DAD WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT-"

"Haaahaaa...Hyunjin you prick, get a grip of your d#ck..."

Mr.Hwang let out a loud laughter and grabbed his iPad, sitting down in the living room with a cup of coffee as he was probably reading the news. He often did that.

The younger was blushing madly, his cheeks on fire, face feeling hot. But he was used to Mr. Hwangs random jokes as they were truly sometimes funny and not truly meant.

To put it more simply: he is really sympathetic.

Hyunjin couldn't help but laugh at his dad too, grabbing Seungmins hand as they headed upstairs.

"Okay...so you're mom will be home at 7pm which means we still have 2 hours to cook something nice"  Seungmin finished taking notes for the dishes they wanted to cook.

"Yup!" Hyunjin closed the laptop which he had used for research, ready to head to the kitchen.

"Hyunjin, I'm gonna go back to my office, Mark forgot to take some documents with him. I'm gonna be right back...hopefully I won't have to meet him up for too long" said Mr.Hwang, taking his car key.

"Yes, dad!"

"And don't you burn the kitchen, boys!"

"Fineee!" 

Seungmin giggled, watching Hyunjin roll his eyes at his dad.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

The cooking was fun.

And they were almost done.

Hyunjin liked being near Seungmin.

They talked about the most stupid things and maybe gossiped a bit, that's what friends usually do, right?

So then why couldn't they kiss again? Why was kissing not a thing between friends?

Of course, a simple answer: Because that wouldn't be friendship anymore.