🌸💗 we're more than just friends 💗🌸

3rd person

A knock on the door.

"Honey, It's me. I'm coming in to bring you some soup...alrighty?"

She opened the door with a sweet smile on her lips.

"Thank you mom" said Seungmin and sat up to eat the warm soup his mother had made for him.

"No need but next time please pick up the phone and make sure that it's charged. I was so worried!"

Seungmin hummed, blowing the soup on his spoon.

"Well then, take a break and if you need pain killers, they're downstairs lying on the kitchen counter. I'm going to drive Jeongin to his volleyball training" she ran her hands thorough her sons hair, giving him a peck on his forehead.

"Mom's the best..."

As soon as the door was closed, Seungmin stood up hectically, grabbing his phone to call one of his friends.

"Please pick up...please pick up...please pick up..."

"Goodness Seungmin, where were you?"

"Me?! Me?! Okay wait, first of all...where were you this morning? Second of all, HELL JISUNG I SHOULD KILL YOU SINCE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAD GOTTEN ME DRUNK!"

"hUH? Well, I was with Minho...I was with Minho, having...you know what, nevermind. BuT wHy sO saSSY?"

"Don't freak out....don't freak out..."

"Jisung! You stupid squirrel! I'M NOT SASSY-"

"oh bOI YoU arE! You're acting like a pregnant woman whose husband couldn't get her a proper cheeseburger!" (nothing against preganant woman)

"JiSuNG!"

"C'mon, don't be such a b#tch! You had fUn just agree with me! There's nOThiNg wrong with it! NoW gET yOur t*TS tOGetHer and stOp bLAmING me!"

"BUT IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ME DRUNK THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED HYUNJIN YOU PRICK!"

"..."

"..."

"oh my go-"

"Sh#t, Jisung don't-"

"I'm coming over in 5 min, you prepare some tea, you gonna spill all of it!"

"B-but-" Jisung ended the call.

Seungmin whined loudly, plopping down onto his bed.

"What have I done?"

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

"Okay, spill all of it"

"You know...now that you mention it...please don't spill the tea over the couch"

"Chill man...not gonna do anything"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, sitting in front of his friend.

"Now, go on. I wanna hear everything" stated Jisung, throwing Seungmin a curious glance.

"Okay so...Felix left me because Changbin wanted him to meet someone-"

"It was the new guy in our school to be exactly"

"Anyways then, you had the brilliant idea to get me drunk"

"To be exactly to let you have fun"

"Well, I did and then I ended up-"