CHAPTER 14

When Alis finally woke up, I check and ask how is she feeling right now.

"Medyo maayos na Reyan. Salamat pala dinala niyoko kanina dito kundi baka nabalian na ko ng buto." Sagot niya.

"We have to. I saw what happened and I won't let this day na di sila mapaparusahan." Sabi ko.

Kanina habang nawalan ng malay si Alis I feel like my body move in its own and my nerves are shaking. I wanna punch their faces really hard.

"Ahm, baka balikan ako pag ginawa mo yun, wag nalang at saka can I ask you a favor?" Tanong niya. Seryoso din ang mukha niya kaya medyo kinabahan ako.

"What is it? Maya maya darating sina Jake and Meishou, tinawagan na din namin si Elija to inform your guardians."

"Can you just stay away from me?"

Biglang sabi niya na napahinto sakin sa pag galaw. I don't know why do I feel this.

"What are you talking about? Why?" Tanong ko.

"I want to distance myself from the three of you. This started when I was engage in you, gusto kong makapagtapos ng maayos Kier. All this time, I don't have parents, Elija's parents are feeding, dressing, and give me support and gusto kong palitan ang ginawa nila sakin. I want to make them proud of me someday but, how can I do that if I was prone of being bullied? we're not in the same Island Reyan, mataas ka, sikat, hinahangaan, protected by students while me? I am no one. I am a freshman, and I think I don't deserve this." Paliwanag niya.

there's something inside me na nagagalit. I don't want to be far from her.

"If I will avoid you, no one will protect you the way I can offer. Once you are determine by that favor, I will be your bully and you will be back as our target." I coldly said.

Siya lang ang nagsabi nito na naka apekto sakin. How dare she is? I am the son of rhe owner and I have the privilege to get what I want and to do what I want to. No one rejected nor said the way she told me.

"Do whatever you want. This time, stay away from me" sabi niya kaya tumalikod ako't dali daling lumabas ng pinto and I saw them two outside nakikinig lang pala sa amin and I saw how their face reacted. I pass them through and drove to the nearest bar.

"Give me the hardest liqour." I ordered the bartender who use to know me since madalas kami dito.

"Mukhang broken po kayo sir ah"

"that's none of your business! Do your job asshole. Your job is to do my order not questioning me because we are not level." Pagalit kong saad.

"Sorry sir, ito na po" saad niya and he give me a glass of drink and a bottle.

I want to distance myself from the three of you. This started when I was engage in you, gusto kong makapagtapos ng maayos Kier.

Fuck that! Nag eecho ang boses ng babaeng yun. Why am I so affected by such a no one, boring and irritating woman? Ako ang hinahangaan at hinahabol ng mga babae how come she will give me this damn feeling that I can't even explain?

Naubos ko na ang bottle and medyo nahihilo na din ako.

"Hey darling, are you alone?" May lumapit na babae, maganda, sexy in her black backless dress.

I grab her face and kiss her wildly. Yes bitch, you should be chasing my lips. She responded as I expected.

It last for about 3 minutes and I stopped.

"I like your lips' flavor. It's so tempting and you are also aggressive that turns me on." Sabi niya saka dinampi ang kaniyang daliri mula dibdib hanggang labi.

***
Alis' POV

I saw how Reyan reacted the way I told him that favor. Siguro mas makakabuti na din yun.

"Wag mo na siyang isipin, ganon talaga yun, mataas ang pride and a brat asshole" biglang sabi ni Jake.

"Oo nga, saka kumain ka na muna dito. Sayang to bili ng isang gwapong nilalang." Sabi naman ni Miswa and handed me a plate of sliced apple and a bunch of grapes.

"Kailangan mo to para lumakas ka agad. May rice and chicken na din dito in case gusto mong kumain" dagdag nito.

"Salamat. Ahm, pwede na kaung umalis sundan niyo nalang kaibigan niyo. Kaya ko naman na sarili ko" sabi ko.

Nagkatinginan lang silang dalawa and smiled which made me anew.

"We heard all your talks with Reyan. Di kami lalayo, I don't know but I want you to be my friend" sabi ni Miswa

"Me as well. If someone will dare to hurt you, we will protect you because from now on, you are not just our target but you are now our friend." Saad ni Jake saka inayos ang salamin nito.

I don't know what to react but it made me smile while I am thinking about Reyan. Hayss, bahala na nga.