Two Suns

"I will only forgive you if you promise not to hurt Ben, it's the only reason I got into the fight." 

"I promise." He joined Rey for a hug and then left the room. Poe mentioned, "We'll leave you now to get some rest, goodnight."

"Do they go out?" Ben chuckled. 

Rey replied, "No, but they should." 

****

Rey Pov:

It's Friday and me, Ben and Chewbacca are taking a trip to Tatooine. If I had the choice, I would've gone to Naboo instead. I've heard so many people talk about how pretty it is and I think Ben's grandmother lived there. Unfortunately, Leia insisted we go to Luke's home - which can I understand.

It is around three in the afternoon when we arrive, meaning it was baking. Having experience in the heat helps me but I feel bad for Chewie as he is just two hundred pounds of pure fur. Only a week and a day ago we were on the desert planet called Pasaana trying to find the dagger to get to Exagol. Admittedly, at first to kill Kylo Ren, but then a load of shit happened so we were only again the emperor and the whole Final Order. I don't know how we did it. Seriously. I was with only Ben and I didn't see the battle. Luckily we won and finally, peace reigned over the galaxy again. That is until a new war in thirty or so years appears. 

I feel something brush against my back and I turn to see Ben. I must have been daydreaming again. "You ready?" I grin and nod. He takes my hand and we walk into the sea of sand. He takes me right outside a house, presumably Luke's. 

I take Leia's saber out of my holster and look at it. The way the rose gold just says it all. Only Leia would have this elegant lightsaber. 

I place the saber next to Luke's and we wrap them up. We then place them onto the ground and bury them. I see Ben tear up but I say nothing. 

We start to make our way back to the ship but Ben interrupts the silence. "Let me show you something." He takes my hand and runs off with it, taking my body with him. He stops suddenly and points to the suns that are setting. It is beautiful. The colours - I've never seen anything like it. "Beautiful right?" My head moves to look at him and then back at the suns. 

"Yeah,"  I say.

"It reminds me of you." He holds my hands and pulls my body closer to his. We lean for a short kiss but we have to go, Chewie is waiting for us. 

"aguhwwgggghhh" Chewie greets us at the entrance of the Falcon. "We did. Pretty isn't it?" 

"rowocer, ahoworcro" I smile and continue my way to the cockpit.  Ben and Chewie join me a few seconds later, start it up and within a minute we are in the air. I sit back and relax as the other two pilot the ship. 

It feels weird seeing them together. I haven't asked Ben much about his past since Exagol as I knew it may hurt him, having to talk about Han and all. I do know that Chewie was his 'uncle' and therefore really close. I know it must hurt seeing him again. 

Ben turns around and lets a little grin form on his face. He winks and turns back to chewie. 

**

We land after a few hours and I rush to the dining hall immediately. It is a crime that I forgot to pack food for our trip. "What's the rush?" Connix asks as I sit beside her. "I haven't eaten in hours."

"Says the girl who used to eat once a day on Jakku." Poe does have a good point.  "I've changed." 

After eating, I head back to our room and settle for the night.

HI! Sorry nothing that interesting happened but stay for the next part :))