Chapter Five

Athena's P.O.V

I grab the manilla envelope off 124's desk and sit down in the little chair " so I know I should have asked this before we uh before we fucked but what's your real name? I only know you by your prisoner number" He chuckles and leans back against the wall " My names Issac, Issac Stone" My eyes widen at his last name " Stone? As in Issac Stone from the blue moon pack?! The biggest and highest ranking werewolf pack ever?!" Issac nods " Yes" I chew on my bottom lip and look away from him " Please tell me your not the Alpha or the Alpha's son"

Issac shakes his head " No I'm not the Alpha or the Alpha's son. But I am related to the Alpha, I'm his younger brother, making me the Beta of the pack" I nod " So that makes you second in command correct?" Issac nods "Correct". He looks over at the door when he hears the sound of the eye slot being opened and closed " Guess thats our que warden" I shake my head and stand up. I walk over to the door and knock three times. The door unlocks and opens showing Joe " What is the meaning of this interruption?"

Joe looks from me to Issac back to me " I'm sorry warden but there is someone here asking to speak with you personally" I cross my arms " did you tell them that I'm busy?" Joe nods " yes but they refused to leave without speaking to you" I  shake my head and look at Issac " we will continue this discussion later" He nods " Of course Warden". I walk out and Joe closes the cell door behind me and locks it " So who is this person that oh so desperately needed to talk to me?" I ask as we make our way to my office.

"Jason Stone Warden" I stop in my track and look at Joe " Jason Stone the Alpha of the blue moon pack?" Joe nods and I sigh " where is Mr. Stone?" "Hes waiting for you in your office warden" I nod and continue to make my way to my office. Once at my office I dismiss Joe and open the door to my office. I walk in and close the door behind me " Sorry for the wait Mr. Stone" I say as I walk to my desk and sit down " Thats quiet alright Warden Athena" He sits in the chair infront of my desk " One of my gaurds told me that you desperately needed to speak with me" Jason Nods " Correct" I sit back in my chair and cross my legs " and what is this urgent matter that you need to discuss with me?"

Jason sits forward and rests his elbows on his knees " Its about one of your prisoners, my brother, Issac" I nod " ah yes prisoner 124, what about him?" Jason sighs " I'm struggling to keep my position as Alpha in my pack, some of my stronger pack members have challenged me for the position of Alpha because they know that My Beta isn't there to keep them in line" he sighs and runs his fingers through his hair " My point is warden Athena I.." I interrupt him " just call me Athena, no need to put the warden infront of it, Alpha Stone" He chuckles " Jason is just fine Athena"

I smile " alright Jason it is then, what where you saying before I oh so rudely interrupted you?" " Ah yes I was saying that I need my brother back on pack lands with me to help me handle my situation" I nod and lean forward " Isn't being Alpha to a pack a  birth right thing?" Jason nods " yes" I nod " Then why don't you just tell those who are trying to challenge you for the position of Alpha that?" He sighs " I've tried but they won't listen, they say it shouldn't be a birth right, that any strong male werewolf should be Alpha, They won't listen to me, the only person they will listen to is my brother, so I'm here begging you to sign his release forms and let him come home with me"

I lean back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest " You do understand that your brother is in here because of the crimes he's committed right?" Jason sighs " yes I do but..." The sound of a knock on the door stops him from talking " Come in" I say and the door opens and Ashton walks in carrying a Tray " Joe told me to bring this to you Warden" I nod " Thank you, just set it down on my desk" He does as I asked and leaves, closing the door behind him.

I look at Jason " you where saying?" I ask him as I grab a glass off the tray and the picture of blood. I pour myself some and set the picture back down " I was saying I understand that he is imprisoned here because of his crimes but he only did what he was ordered to do" My grip on my glass tightens and I feel the glass cracking under my strength " Yes but he was ordered to kill half of my kind!" I shout the glass shattering in my hand " Enough with this discussion I will think about signing your brother's release papers and when I have made my decision I will contact you, until that time Good by Mr. Stone"

I watch as he gets up and leaves my office, closing the door behind him. I grab a towel from my desk and clean my hand off, picking the glass out of it and The cuts heal immediately " Fucking werewolves" I growl. I run my fingers through my hair before I get on my computer and start to type out the papers I'm going to give to Issac to read and sign " If Alpha Stone is having problems with his pack now it won't take long for him to loose control of it and when he does all hell is going to brake loose, and I don't need that" I grumble

After three hours of typing the papers for Issac to sign are done and printed out. I put them in a Manila envelope and seal it. I pick up my phone and dile Alpha Stones number. After the third ring he picks up " Alpha Jason Stone of the Blood Moon pack speaking, may I know who's calling?" " Alpha stone its me Warden Athena I'm calling to let you know that I've thought about what you said and I've came to the conclusion that if you loose control of your pack all he'll will brake loose and I don't need that so I'm agreeing to let your brother out of prison but only if he's under strick conditions" there is silence on the other end of the line before Jason speaks up " Alright what are these strick conditions you speak of?" I sigh " He is only going to be free long enough to help you regain control of your pack and he is to be under my strick supervision at all times" I hear him sigh " Alright Warden I'm fine with that" " good expect me and your brother sometime tomorrow" I say before I hang up "This is going to be fucking fun" I say sarcastically as I get up from my desk with the Manila envelope in my hands and make my way to Isaac's cell.