Chapter one

(Athena's outfit ^^)

Athena's P.O.V

I sigh as I sit down at my desk ' its gonna be another long day'. I look over the reports from yesterday " Again really?" I mumble as I read over a report on prisoner 124 "This is ridiculous" I Grumbled and press a button on my phone calling a security gaurd " Yes warden?" " Please bring in Prisoner 124, take all perception when doing so" " Yes warden" I hang up the phone and read the rest of the reports on my desk.

I look up at the sound of knocking on my office door "come in" I say as I look back down at my paperwork. The door opens and two gaurds escort in prisoner 124 and sit him down in the chair infront of my desk and lock his ankle cuffs to the ring on the floor " Thank you, you both can wait outside" The gaurds nod and leave closing the door.

I don't look up as I pull out the report " Alright 124 this is the sixth report like this that I've gotten on you, care to explain this behavior?" I ask and look up to the Man sitting infront of me. I take in his dark hair, blue eyes and tattoo covered arms. He smirks at me before he answers in a rough but smooth voice " The fuckers just wont keep their mouths shut about you warden"

I sigh and put my pen down and get up, walking to the front of my desk and lean on it " And what makes you think that you have the right to act the way you did?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest, my 36DD breasts getting pushed up as I do this. I notice his eyes move from my face to my chest then back to my face " because Those fucks don't need to be disrespecting a lady such as yourself warden"

I shake my head and sigh,pinching the bridge of my nose " You have put 23 of my prisoners in the hospital this past week 124, you need to stop this at once or I'm putting you in the hole, understood?" I ask and he nods " Understood warden" I nod and walk over to the door and open it " you can take him now" The gaurds come in and un hook him and I make my way back to my desk " Oh and Warden?" I look over my shoulder at him " Has anyone told you that you look sexy as hell in that outfit? You should wear skirts more often" 124 says and I roll my eyes " Escort 124 back to his cell and have a gaurd stationed outside of his cell at all times" I sit down at my desk " yes warden".

The gaurds leave and I sigh " Fucking inmates" I growl but blush as 124's comment plays back in my head "Fucking hell! I can't be falling for one of my Prisoners!"