SEVEN

"You know her, Kai?", JaeHyun asked him but he didn't say anything. "Kim JongIn", he looked at him with anger. "You almost hurt her", he shouted and pushed him.
"You two stop it, okay?", JinYoung separate the two of them.
"She's the girl who's ruined my best friend sister life and yet she acted like she's innocent again", JaeHyun expression then softened.
"Even if she is, you shouldn't hurt her especially when Jay sajang-nim and JiSung sunbae-nim care for her like we saw just now", MinHyuk said to him.
"I know but I just can't control my anger seeing her acted like she didn't remember anything", he confessed and looking down.
"She really didn't remember anything. Not even your name, Kai", everyone look at him confused.
"What do you mean, JaeHyun-ah?", Kai asked him.
"She lost all of her memories from the past four years. She can't even remember her own family when she caught in an accident", he explained. "That's what she told me. The reason why we choose to use my career for assignment because she doesn't have a tiny past memories of her", everyone stood in silent. "I don't really know what happened between you and her but you don't have to worry about your career. Our group reputation since she couldn't remember anything", Kai looked at him.

...

"What happen to JiHye?", JiHo and JiMin run towards JiSung and Jay.
"She's fine. It just she fainted when she had a little fight with–", JiSung were stuttering to said it.
"With who?", JiMin asked him.
"Kim JongIn", one name made the two brothers blood boiled up.
"Who is Han JiHye guardian?", a doctor asked them as the three gone to him.
"Nothing happen to our sister isn't it?", JiHo asked worried so much about her.
"She's fine. She might fainted due to a shocked or something. Is she had any brain surgery before?", he asked them.
"Nae. Back then she caught in an accident and she had an internal bleeding in her head. After she wake up she lost all of her memory and couldn't remember us. The doctor in charge back then said that she's encounter dissociative amnesia", JiMin explained.
"We'll have to monitoring Miss JiHye for a while since dissociative amnesia wasn't a light problem", the doctor said and walked away.

...

"Jay sajang-nim. JiSung sunbae-nim", 7Angel member bowed at him.
"Is JiHye okay?", JaeHyun asked them. Before Jay could answer him, JiHoon came to them.
"Hyung-deul", he smiled at the two figure but their look on Kai was an intense one.

"Maknae-ya, I'll wait in the car", he said walked away spared a cold glanced at them which left JiHoon confused

"JiHoon-ah, you should go now", he said to him.
"But practice hour wasn't end yet", he looked at him.
"Just go. JiHye had been hospitalized just now", everyone was shocked and the maknae run out from the company. "And all of you in my office now", he said in anger mode.

"What did I said about being nice to her?", he asked them as the boys looking down. "Did I or did I not tell you?", he shouted at them and left them flinched in scared.
"You did", YongHwa said to him.