Research for a Mangaka

You tried your best to stop your eye from twitching in annoyance as Rohan fed you a bite of pasta he had spiraled around his fork. For someone who was so concerned with realism, you wondered how your reactions could be at all beneficial. It was apparent, to you at least, that your were not romantically invested in the Manga artist sitting in front of you. But you figured you could last the day and then never have to see him again.

"Is everything alright?" Asked Tonio, although the question seemed to be directed mainly towards you. Rohan had taken you to Trattoria Trussardi for the authentic Italian food. So at least he had good taste. Although, the whole time the chef seemed genuinely concerned with your wellbeing, aware that you didn't seem all that thrilled to be there with the mangaka.

"Yes, everything is fine." Spoke Rohan. You just gave the chef a nod as you were still chewing. Tonio bowed before returning to the kitchen. "I do admit, though. The tastiness of his cooking is as great as was written within you." He put his hand on yours, but seemed uncertain with the action. His other scribbled words along his notepad. He paused, tapping his chin with the end of his pen while mumbling to himself, "I don't think now is good time to try the lady and the tramp thing. Perhaps a different day... Should I get another person involved? Love triangles are common in romance, are they not?"

"How about let's not." You took a bite of your own food. Glad to have something actually comforting.

When the two of you finished your lunch, Rohan was quick to pay. You followed him out into the park. You had only walked for a few minutes when he pulled out a pocket knife.

You took a step away from him, "R-Rohan, what are you doing?!"

He brushed the palm of his hand along the bark of a tree, "I'm going to carve our names into it. I see it in movies all the time." He started to dig in the blade.

Yoshikage Kira, who was trying to peacefully eat his lunch on the other side of the tree, stuck his head out to investigate. "(Y/N)?"

"Ah... Yoshikage Kira." The words left Rohan's lips and not your own.

Kira dusted his purple suit pants off as he stood up, "Have we met before?"

Rohan narrowed his eyes at Yoshikage, "No, but I know everything about you."

"Oh? Is that so..." mused the office worker. "And how's that?"

He lifted his hand to draw out his Stand, "Heaven's-" You not so subtly elbowed him in the gut, effectively shutting him up. You were tired of him just pulling his Stand out on everyone.

"Heaven?" Kira gave his head a light shake, not bothering to find much meaning behind the words. He noticed that you looked much more uncomfortable with Rohan than you did with Jotaro, and decided to keep that in mind for later. "Are you still free to come over Tomorrow evening?"

You gave him a more genuine smile, "Yeah, of cour-"

Rohan tightened his grip on your waist, on a normal person it might have actually left bruises, "Actually she can't. We have plans that day."

Yoshikage had heard your own answer well enough, so he wasn't concerned with Rohan's response. He took a glance at his watch and sighed, "It would seem that my lunch break is almost over. I'll be returning to work now. See you later (Y/N) and..."

"Rohan Kishibe." Smugly Spoke the man himself.

Yoshikage didn't even read manga, so he wasn't as impressed as Rohan had probably hoped for. He picked the bag containing his partially eaten sandwich and started walking away. His free hand traveled to his coat pocket to gently caress the feminine fingers of the hand there. He spent too much of his lunch break following its owner to an isolated spot. The old one had started to rot and smell, despite the perfumes used to mask it. The whole process in and of itself was an inconvenience to him. Which is why he was glad that it wouldn't be long before he never had to worry about it again.