black seal

I was standing at the edge of the rooftop, when I heard light footsteps. I turn around and see Tsukasa standing there with a smile. My eyes widened as I ran to him but he suddenly vanished. Where did he go ?! I looked around me , but saw no one .

" Wait ! Don't leave me ! " I cried out , I heard him whispering in my ear .
" If you want to stay with me ... then die ~ "

I turned around and saw Tsukasa but this time , he looked practically identical to Amane when he was alive . Wearing the same blue school uniform , no longer wearing the black seal on his cheek . He took my hand and put the black seal that had once been on his cheek , now in my right hand . I didn't understand- when I looked up , he was gone .

I woke up abruptly screaming, " NO ! " I sat up too quickly and I felt dizzy . It was a dream again . The same one and I've had it for weeks now . Each time it just gets worse . I started to cry , tears stained my blanket .

After getting ready for school , I walked down the street . I had bags under my eyes , I was sleep deprived . I look at my right hand , remembering the black seal . Tears started to swell up in my eyes as I walked into the academy . After school , I went straight to the rooftop . I set my backpack on the ground , untied my hair , and took off my shoes . Climbing onto the edge of the building , I looked up at the view of the city and took a deep breath . Closing my eyes , I took a step off the edge but suddenly felt myself get pulled back . I fell onto my back hard , I winced in pain as I got up slowly ,

" What the hell is your problem ?! " I yelled as I looked up to see who it was and saw Tsukasa . I didn't know how to react . Was this another dream ? Am I hallucinating again ? I started to shake , he looked at me with... soft eyes which reminded me of Amane . I scanned his face and noticed his black seal . I reached for it without thinking , Tsukasa looked at me confused . I peeled the seal off , for a second nothing happened . But out of nowhere , everything around me including Tsukasa just.... Shattered . Then there was a bright light that blinded me , I squinted my eyes and the light faded away .

Tsukasa vanished ! But the black seal was still in my hand . There were suddenly footsteps coming up the stairs to the rooftop , the door swung open to reveal identical twins .