This Is Going To Be Different

Start from the beginning

Photographers were shouting out random questions all around.  I was on the verge of tears, just from merely being stressed out.  How the hell do the boys deal with this on a daily basis!?   I let out a sigh of relief as I spotted sacs, and I hurriedly entered the store.  The security didnt allow the fans and paps in.  

"Sorry about that." I apologized to one of the guards.  As I wiped my eyes and fluffed my hair.

"No problem miss.  Did you need help finding anything?" The guard asked.  A tiny man in a black suit approached the two of us as well.  

"Hello mam, could we help you with somthing?" He asked.  I read his name tag.  Ted. 

"Um yes actually, could you tell me where the shoes department is?" I asked nicely, thankful for the polite workers.  Finally some normal people that didnt want pictures and autographs.  

"Ofcourse, its right down the escelator and to the right.  We'll have a team of guards down there making sure the peace is kept." He smiled  

"Thank you!  And my boyfriend is actually on his was to meet me here.  Harry Styles is his name.  Could you tell him where I am?" I asked, knowing Harry wouldnt have the first idea where to go.  

"Ofcourse mam!  Happy shopping!" Ted scurried off in the opposite direction, and I headed to the escelator.  Sure enough, the shoes were directly to the right as I walked off the moving stairs.  

"Hello mam, could I help you with somthing today!?"  An employee of the shoes department asked.  I looked down at her tag as well, finding her name was Julie.  

"Yes please, I was looking for a pair of tan leather boots.  Do you have any in stock?" I asked Julie. 

"We sure do!  We just got a new shipment in this morning as a metter of fact!" She clapped her hands, before turning around and guiding me to a wall filled with boots.  

"Its my lucky day then!" I giggled, in love with all of the shoes.  But one pair caught my eyes.  They were tall and a light brown color, with a buckle at the top and bottom.  The zipper was on the inside of the boot so it wasnt noticable, and they had a 3 inch heel.  

"I love those too."  The clerk smiled at me.  She must have noticed me staring at the amazing shoe.

 "Size?" She asked me, breaking me from my trance.  

"7 1/2 "  I said.  She scurried off to the back room, looking for my size.  I took a seat in one of the many open chairs, and noticed another little girl and her friend taking a picture of me.  

All of this sudden attention was a little overwhelming.  Ever since the announcment of me and Harry, I havent really been out much in public, except with the boys, which ofcourse were filled with paps and fans.  But I didnt expect to have all of this attention on my own.  I sighed, giving up on trying to hide my face.  

"Having a hard time?"  a very familiar voice rang from behind me.  I jumped up, and turned to find Harry behind me.  Thank God!  

"Finally!" I sighed a sigh of relief, giving him a big hug.  He chuckled, and squeezed me back.  

"Aw!" The two girls from earlier were fan girling from afar.  Harry laughed and went over to say hello, leaving me with a very large man.  

"Erm... hi." I gave him an awkward smile.  The man burst into laughter.  

"hello, I'm jimmy.  I'll be walking around with you, keeping away any crazy fans or paps." He said, holding out his hand for me to shake.  I grasped it, and noticed just how big it was.  My tiny fingers looked like sticks compared to his.