Part 5

*few days later*
*in the class*

"Okay students, that's all for today. Be prepared for your test next week" the teacher said and left.

"Test? What test?" Soojin asked cluelessly.

"Dumbo, english test next week. Be prepared" you say and smile when someone came and closed your eyes from behind.
You knew it was Jimin as he always does it in every chance he gets.

"Jimin, where were you? You skipped the english class?" You ask and he opens your eyes.

"No...well yeah, but because i was talking to my mom on phone" he said and got a bit upset.

"Is everything ok?" You ask.

"Yeah its fine.
  Btw , i just checked the menu and they have your favorite dumplings for lunch today!!" He said to change the topic but you kept getting worried for him.

*later*
After all the classes were done you were about to go for lunch with Jimin and Soojin when one of the classmates came towards you.
"Y/n, you and mingi are incharge for cleaning the classroom today. So clean before you go for lunch" She said and left.

"Oh sorry guys, you both should go-" you say but jimin interrupts and says,
"we will wait for you"

"Are you both dumb? Go for lunch! I am the incharge , not you. Now quickly go" you say as you push both of them. Jimin glances at you one last time and left with Soojin.

You turn around and look at Mingi sitting in a corner, probably waiting for you.
"Shall we start?" He asked.

"Oh ye-yeah sure. Lets start" you say as both of you start with the cleaning.

After cleaning the classroom , you had to clean the upper shelves but you weren't able to reach. Suddenly Mingi came from behind and picked you up to make you reach.
You blush and look at him nervously.
"What are you looking at? Clean." he says as you quickly clean the shelves and he puts you down.

"Thank...you" you say, still blushing.

He didn't reply and started to clean the lockers but one of the locks were too pointy and his finger got a cut.
You freak out.
"Are you okay?" You say as you get close to him and check his finger.

"i am fine" he says but you hold him tightly.

"How are you fine? Your finger is bleeding!" You say as you quickly take a tissue from the table and wipe off the blood and then you tie your hanky around his finger.
"Done. Make sure to put some ointment when you go back to the dorm" you say and you notice him staring at you. He suddenly looks away and says, "i am fine. Its just a small cut"

After all the cleaning was done, you both leave for lunch.
Now only you two were in the cafeteria as everyone had already eaten and left.
Both of you were eating awkwardly so you speak up to break the silence.
"Do you like it here? Do you like your room?" You ask and wait for him to speak up.

"Yeah" he says.

After eating both of you leave for your own dorms.

*in the dorm*
You quickly get ready to go for your soccer practice. Soojin had also already gone for her part time job at the animal shelter.

*at the soccer playground*
After three hours of practicing, you were sitting alone in a corner. Someone came and sat beside you. You see that its Jimin and he hands you a bottle of orange juice.
"Thanks" you say with a smile.

Among everyone, Jimin knows you the best. He knows when and what you need the most and that's one of the reason why you never feel down around him.

"How are you feeling? Tired?" He asks and you nod with a smile.
You try to take off your soccer shoes and change into normal shoes but your ankle was still hurt so it was getting painful.

"I'll do it" Jimin said as he got down on his knees and started to carefully take off your shoes.

You look at him with a smile.

He's always here for me...since the day one of our friendship, he has always protected me
You thought and without realizing you started patting his head. He looks up and you suddenly stop and look away after realizing what you were doing.

Jimin suddenly gets up and starts getting closer to you. He pulls you closer by your waist and stares right into your eyes.

"Y/n" you hear a familiar voice and Jimin lets go of you. You see that it was Mingi.
You assumed he saw everything and Mingi also got a bit awkward.

"I- I wanted to...return your handkerchief" he says.