𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me before picking me up. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"This is how you have to leave me everytime?" I asked as he put his head in my neck.

"Yeah.." He said kissing my neck.

"Put me downnn.." I whined.

He put me down and mugged me.

"Fuck you den.." He said walking off, I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He stopped by the mirror and looked in it before fixing his hair.

I watched him in silence as he rambled on about getting his hair done and getting a haircut.

"Ion like when that bitch do my shit like this.." He said fixing his hair around some, I watched.

"I don't want you to leave.." I said with a pout.

"Ion wanna leave.." He replied.

"Ok, So don't leave.." I said with a frown.

"I gotta go to the hospital with Meena.." He said.

"Ok." I replied.

"You mad?" He asked with a smirk, I shook my head and rested my head on his back.

"No.." I said softly.

"You be acting like I ain't coming back.." He said.

"You act like your not coming back. So it makes me act the same way.." I expressed, he chuckled.

"I'm coming back so det don't matter.." He said.

"Ok.." I said. "When?" I asked.

"When what?"

"When are you coming back?" I asked looking at him in the mirror, he licked over his bottom lip.

"I'a come back tomorrow and take you out somewhere.." He said.

"Like a date?" I asked confused, as always.

"Yeah," He said nodding.

"Ok.." I said. "What time?" I asked.

"Prolly like 3 sum.." He said. "What you got to do?"

"Nothing.." I said shaking my head. "I just wanted to know what time I should be getting dressed.."

"Ima come get you at like 3.." He said.

"Ok.." I replied softly.

"Come and walk me out.." He said.

We started walking out the room and downstairs when the front door opened. My grandmother walked in with a smile, when she noticed Dejhari it instantly dropped.

"Oh- Hello.." She said with a tight lip smile.

Hm, white people do that smile.

"Wassup.." He said nodding at her.

"Who's this?" My grandma asked looking at me.

"This is Doom.." I said. "He's my friend.."

"Doom?" She asked, he nodded. "I'm Kataleya's grandmother, Deneecka.."

"Nice ta meet you.." He replied. "Ima text you Muga.." He said opening the front door, I nodded with a pout as he walked out. No hug? That's weird.

He closed the door and I walked in the bathroom so I could wash my hands before dinner. I unlocked my phone and texted Dejhari.

Dooda🥺💕.